Man Utd Thread:

Started by full back, November 10, 2006, 08:13:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Milltown Row2

I think Rasford will work out just fine, local lad who is playing for team.. he's just hit a bit of poor form or unlucky not to get a run of games, limited game time also, so very hard to make an impact unlike Martial and Lingard who have hit some screamers lately to win games..

I wouldnt worry to much about him
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

OgraAnDun

Rashford is just going through a bad patch of form. Needs to learn how to pass the ball as well, wants to go for goal himself every time. He'll have plenty of opportunties, he's younger than Martial by a couple of years and about 5 years younger than Lingard!

TabClear

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on January 26, 2018, 01:12:04 PM
I think Rasford will work out just fine, local lad who is playing for team.. he's just hit a bit of poor form or unlucky not to get a run of games, limited game time also, so very hard to make an impact unlike Martial and Lingard who have hit some screamers lately to win games..

I wouldnt worry to much about him

Believe me I wont!  ;) ;)

Milltown Row2

Quote from: OgraAnDun on January 26, 2018, 01:13:17 PM
Rashford is just going through a bad patch of form. Needs to learn how to pass the ball as well, wants to go for goal himself every time. He'll have plenty of opportunties, he's younger than Martial by a couple of years and about 5 years younger than Lingard!

He's like that player on the team that tries too hard and takes the wrong option, passes the ball when he should shoot or shoots when he should pass... annoying for him that Jose has brought in another big games player but he'll just have to rol up the socks and get on with it
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Maroon Manc

There's probably only 3 positions up for grabs in United's best 11.

De Gea, Valencia, Bailly, Jones, Matic, Pogba, Lukaku & Sanchez are the 8 who are certs. Martial on form is ahead of Rashford and I'd say Young is ahead of Shaw. I reckon in the really big games he'll start Herrera in the middle too, a lot of this depends on Sanchez been able to perform from the wide right position which there's no guarantees.

Angel Gomes has traveled with the squad tonight, lets hope he gets on at some stage.

Jeepers Creepers

If Herrera could start showing sort any sort of form you could start to see a half decent Utd side tick. Matic needs a rest or some sort of competition for his place which isnt there. Rashford will come good and will be patient. Alot more patient than Martial or Lingarrd will be.

OgraAnDun

Quote from: Jeepers Creepers on January 26, 2018, 01:57:55 PM
If Herrera could start showing sort any sort of form you could start to see a half decent Utd side tick. Matic needs a rest or some sort of competition for his place which isnt there. Rashford will come good and will be patient. Alot more patient than Martial or Lingarrd will be.

Lingard has waited til he's 25 to be a regular on the team, I'm not sure how much more patience you want!

Jeepers Creepers

My point being he could leave quicker if not playing regular football. In fairness to him hes chipping in.

NAG1

Quote from: Jeepers Creepers on January 26, 2018, 02:34:28 PM
My point being he could leave quicker if not playing regular football. In fairness to him hes chipping in.

Difference is he already more involved than Lingard was at that age. The hope would be that having better players around him that would increase his development and end up with a better player in the end.

The local lad thing will only last so long though if he feels he could be a regular elsewhere, but for the moment he is in the England squad seems very level headed.

Cunny Funt

Sanchez given a start tonight. Good to see Carrick back starting after his heart problems.

Syferus

Quote from: Jeepers Creepers on January 26, 2018, 02:34:28 PM

Yet he signed a contract where it's obvious he's a squad rotation player? I don't know where you're going with that Linegard comment.

OgraAnDun

BBC commentary is pathetic

AZOffaly

Quote from: OgraAnDun on January 26, 2018, 08:49:16 PM
BBC commentary is pathetic

Keown is fairly sour on Sanchez 😀

Cunny Funt

Never a 4-0 match. Harsh on the effort Yeovil put in. Its a happy birthday for Jose nonetheless

Milltown Row2

For a makeshift team that wasn't too bad, would be interesting to see what Jose thinks his best team is.