JFK Papers to be releaased.

Started by Denn Forever, October 22, 2017, 11:07:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Denn Forever

Trump is allowing the file on JFK to be released "subject to receipt of further information"..  An end or the final word on the JFK assination.  I must admit that, that"grassy knoll" conspiracy was always my favourite. 

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-41708854
I have more respect for a man
that says what he means and
means what he says...

gallsman

So, what's Trump looking to bury?

Owen Brannigan

Apparently the remaining papers relate to Oswald in Mexico and Cuba and are being held back because they reveal CIA and FBI activities in the early sixties.  It may well be that the papers are released but redacted.  Experts believe that the remaining papers do nothing to reveal who assassinated JFK.

Syferus

Quote from: Owen Brannigan on October 22, 2017, 11:43:15 AM
Apparently the remaining papers relate to Oswald in Mexico and Cuba and are being held back because they reveal CIA and FBI activities in the early sixties.  It may well be that the papers are released but redacted.  Experts believe that the remaining papers do nothing to reveal who assassinated JFK.

If they've never been seen how can there be experts on what they contain?

whitey

One rumour/theory is that Trump wants to discredit the Kennedys because he wants to neutralize a vocal Caroline Kennedy.  Kennedys are as dirty as the Clintons.

stew

Quote from: whitey on October 22, 2017, 02:06:45 PM
One rumour/theory is that Trump wants to discredit the Kennedys because he wants to neutralize a vocal Caroline Kennedy.  Kennedys are as dirty as the Clintons.

Worse.
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

BennyCake

Any clan that gets that high up the food chain aren't exactly snow white.

mrdeeds

They were being released anyway because of the amount of time they could be closed has passed. Trump tried to take credit for it anyway.

Denn Forever

I think it is the perogative of a persident to release friles once the 40 year ?(rule ?) for classified inormation has elapsed.  FBI/CIA may not come of this smelling of roses.
I have more respect for a man
that says what he means and
means what he says...

Hardy

Who needs to wait for the official papers? Just ask Seamus.

Owen Brannigan

The papers were consigned to secrecy for 25 years and the period ends this month.  It was reckoned that there would be little interest in the assassination after 25 years and many mentioned in the papers would have died.

Trump's actual interest is to have another go at Ted Cruz whose father was supposed to be connected with Oswald.  It is part of the Trump agenda to get even with anyone who challenges him.  He is hoping for the papers to confirm that Cruz Snr had a role in the assassination.

Syferus

Don't reslly care what the transient political reasons for it are. One of the few things he's done I can get behind.

magpie seanie

Quote from: stew on October 22, 2017, 02:14:46 PM

Worse.

I'd take the Kennedys and Clintons 100 times over rather than the maniac in the White House now. Whatever people think about them their presidencies made the world safer, not more dangerous.

Minder

Quote from: magpie seanie on October 23, 2017, 12:44:03 PM

Worse.

I'd take the Kennedys and Clintons 100 times over rather than the maniac in the White House now. Whatever people think about them their presidencies made the world safer, not more dangerous.

Yep and the moronic "ones as bad as the other" argument we had around the presidential elections looks more ridiculous by the day
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

magpie seanie

Quote from: Minder on October 23, 2017, 01:02:18 PM
Quote from: magpie seanie on October 23, 2017, 12:44:03 PM

Worse.

Yep and the moronic "ones as bad as the other" argument we had around the presidential elections looks more ridiculous by the day

Moronic is the word, drove me mad at the time. It's possible to be much, much worse than someone who is "bad".