?

?
62 (89.9%)
?
7 (10.1%)

Total Members Voted: 69

StGallsGAA

Quote from: T Fearon on May 04, 2017, 10:11:22 PM
I am not being critical.I acknowledge the job Rodgers has done,but he has met minimum expectations domestically,for which lavish praise is not due in my opnion.This has unbelievably exceeded the praise lavished on Ranieri,who exceeded all expectations with Leicester last year.

I suspect Brendan himself knows he will be judged ultimately on how he performs in Europe, not beating feeble domestic opposition all of whom are roughly Airtricity League standard

Ranieri got a huge amount of plaudits from all corners.  Why do you believe  Celtic fans should be expected to praise the manager of Leicester who won the English Premier League more than the manager of their own team who won the Scottish Premier League and League cup??

T Fearon

I did not say Celtic fans should praise manager of Leicester.Im saying Brendan is getting way more plaudits from Celtic fans for meeting minimum requirements than Ranieri did from Leicester fans last year,for performing a miracle

Milltown Row2

Quote from: T Fearon on May 05, 2017, 06:53:25 AM
I did not say Celtic fans should praise manager of Leicester.Im saying Brendan is getting way more plaudits from Celtic fans for meeting minimum requirements than Ranieri did from Leicester fans last year,for performing a miracle

How do you know he's getting way more plaudits?
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

tonto1888

IM wonderng how people, or one person anyway, knows what Rodgers minimum requirements were this year

Franko

I'm wondering why everyone keeps engaging with this plonker.

Applesisapples

Quote from: Franko on May 05, 2017, 10:48:39 AM
I'm wondering why everyone keeps engaging with this plonker.
some times you can't help yourself when you think of those chubby little prawn munching cheeks.

Esmarelda

T Fearon

So only six Celtic players made the SPFL Team of the Year.Shameful.I wonder if a salary comparison was taken between the other five in the team and five Celtic players who missed out,how much in monetary terms this underachievement amounts to? I wonder do the five who missed out consider that Brendan has improved them

Milltown Row2

Quote from: T Fearon on May 05, 2017, 05:15:34 PM
So only six Celtic players made the SPFL Team of the Year.Shameful.I wonder if a salary comparison was taken between the other five in the team and five Celtic players who missed out,how much in monetary terms this underachievement amounts to? I wonder do the five who missed out consider that Brendan has improved them

I'm sure the other five that didn't make it will be cutting their throats as we speak
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

StGallsGAA

Quote from: T Fearon on May 05, 2017, 06:53:25 AM

Put your brain in gear before typing such nonsense.

straightred

No I'm sure they understand that they aren't going to pick all players from one team. Maybe in a normal rational country it might have a chance but in Scotland? I don't think so. Put this another way name me 2, actually 1 will do, player from another team that would make the celtic starting 11.

tonto1888

Yes. They more than likely do.

ONeill

In how many games have Celtic been behind this season?
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

tonto1888

Not that it really means anything but we had 2 players in the SPL team if the season last year. 6 this year. I will just leave that here.