Has King Billy landed again in Carrickfergus?

Started by Orior, December 05, 2016, 12:55:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Orior

You've got to be kidding.

QuoteA goat has head-butted a pensioner and jumped on cars after being refused entry to a County Antrim shop.
Staff and customers ran for cover when the unusual visitor appeared at the doors of the Eurospar store in Carrickfergus on Saturday morning.
The shop manager told BBC News NI the stray goat charged at one of his regular customers, named Billy.
He said the goat "butted" Billy in the back before he managed to drag the pensioner into the shop for safety.
"We had to trail him inside," the manager said, but added that the pensioner was not injured.
In the forecourt of the shop, the goat got up on its hind legs and jumped on two cars, one belonging to a customer and another to a staff member.
Speaking to the Carrickfergus Times newspaper, the manager said: "I was on my own in the store at around 6.20am and thought it was the bread man knocking."
He looked up and saw the goat outside the door, adding: "It seemed to want to break into the shop and it was staring straight at me."
The manager described how the goat began eating flower baskets outside the shop on Victoria Road and then frightened staff and customers as they tried to get into the building.
"It was into the baskets eating all the plants and running round the car park, I thought: 'you've got to be kidding me!'"
He said one customer tried to use the ATM when she spotted the goat and ran back to her car.
Another customer shouted a warning to a member of staff who was walking in to the shop to start work.
The manager said his employee replied: "Yeah, right" But when she spotted the goat she dove in to the customer's car for cover.
The incident ended when a man, believed to be the goat's owner, arrived at the shop and dragged the goat off by the horns.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-38205945

Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

armaghniac

If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

muppet

MWWSI 2017

Jeepers Creepers

The Gs Man

Next thing you know there'll be a video of a kangaroo putting a dog in a headlock. 
Keep 'er lit

Denn Forever

I thought this was Sammy Wilson's claims that Carrickfergus was being controlled  by the UDA.  1.2 million pounds has been spent on policing it already. 

Or maybe these are euphemisms that do not travel well.
I have more respect for a man
that says what he means and
means what he says...

BennyCake

Catch thon bucko and they have themselves a festival.

armaghniac

Quote from: Denn Forever on December 05, 2016, 04:25:51 PM
I thought this was Sammy Wilson's claims that Carrickfergus was being controlled  by the UDA.  1.2 million pounds has been spent on policing it already. 

When a United Ireland comes, all places from Rathcoole to Larne should be donated to Scotland.

michaelg

Quote from: armaghniac on December 05, 2016, 05:22:13 PM

When a United Ireland comes, all places from Rathcoole to Larne should be donated to Scotland.
Why's that then?

armaghniac

Quote from: michaelg on December 05, 2016, 05:36:12 PM

Why's that then?

A lot of the people there have not integrated very well and do not make a useful contribution to Irish society, quite the reverse in fact they have done a great deal to try and undermine society.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: armaghniac on December 05, 2016, 10:23:08 PM
Quote from: michaelg on December 05, 2016, 05:36:12 PM

Why's that then?

A lot of the people there have not integrated very well and do not make a useful contribution to Irish society, quite the reverse in fact they have done a great deal to try and undermine society.

So living in Jordanstown I'll be Scottish then? Dick
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

armaghniac

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on December 05, 2016, 10:38:36 PM
So living in Jordanstown I'll be Scottish then? Dick

You'll be living in somehere ruled from Scotland, not much of a change.

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on December 05, 2016, 10:38:36 PM
Dick

Rule 1, or perhaps rule 2 if you think my real name is Richard.