Fly-Tipping

Started by illdecide, April 17, 2020, 11:28:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

illdecide

Folks have been walking most nights from the virus kicked in and recently the amount of fly-tipping is out of control, it angers me so much to see lazy good for nothing bastids dumping their rubbish out from the car and driving off.
Last night whilst walking through Oxford Island (local beauty spot) some fecker had thrown 2-3 bin bags from their car onto the side of the road and what came out of that bag was disgusting (dirty female pants, dirty wipes, nappies etc...). I don't usually take my phone with me whilst out walking but i will from now on with the hope of catching one of these feckers in the act...lower than a snakes belly...

What's your thoughts on these people and would you report them if you caught someone in the act?
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

Milltown Row2

Report the f**kers! My garage is rammed with rubbish bags!

Would be helpful if there was a online queuing system for the local dumps, as they are closed.
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

marty34

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on April 17, 2020, 11:32:17 AM
Report the f**kers! My garage is rammed with rubbish bags!

Would be helpful if there was a online queuing system for the local dumps, as they are closed.

Alliance MLA giving out about the amount of plastic gloves he saw when he was out for a run last night.  They were on ground and at side of road I presume.

imtommygunn

Yeah I have started to notice that too when out running. Someone even dropped them at the end of our driveway. I actually think it was one of the recycling guys.

Milltown Row2

It's the Pooh bags at the base of the bins that do my head in, in fairness that's been happening before this!
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

illdecide

Was onto Sinn Fein this morning about it...in fairness to her (Catherine Nelson) she said she'd drive there and see what she could fit in her car...

marty34

I know re-cycling centres are closed (apart from Mid and East Antrim who opened today - crazy) but there is a serious amount of fly tipping going on everywhere.

Point is it would be easier for these pricks to go to a re-cycling centre.

illdecide

Quote from: marty34 on April 17, 2020, 02:03:06 PM
I know re-cycling centres are closed (apart from Mid and East Antrim who opened today - crazy) but there is a serious amount of fly tipping going on everywhere.

Point is it would be easier for these pricks to go to a re-cycling centre.

True...I was clearing out the shed yesterday and stopped half way thru as i knew i'd nowhere to dump the stuff...People just don't care though and I don't know what it is about the Irish mentality of littering and just throwing things out the car window...WTF. You don't see this in European countries (well the ones i've been in).
I suppose it's an education thing?, a few cameras up and a few very tasty fines would soon put manners in them.

Fear Bun Na Sceilpe

mostly Donegal wans as derry dump is shut, seen two cars and a van pull up in Derry this week(DL reg) and dump.

armaghniac

Quote from: illdecide on April 17, 2020, 11:28:11 AM
Folks have been walking most nights from the virus kicked in and recently the amount of fly-tipping is out of control, it angers me so much to see lazy good for nothing bastids dumping their rubbish out from the car and driving off.
Last night whilst walking through Oxford Island (local beauty spot) some fecker had thrown 2-3 bin bags from their car onto the side of the road and what came out of that bag was disgusting (dirty female pants, dirty wipes, nappies etc...). I don't usually take my phone with me whilst out walking but i will from now on with the hope of catching one of these feckers in the act...lower than a snakes belly...

What's your thoughts on these people and would you report them if you caught someone in the act?

They should  do a DNA analysis on the nappy shite.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

LeoMc

Quote from: armaghniac on April 17, 2020, 03:13:37 PM

Mass DNA testing round Lurgan would throw up some interesting results. :D

armaghniac

Quote from: LeoMc on April 17, 2020, 03:15:13 PM

I'd say there would be limited variation in some of these delinquents.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

illdecide

Quote from: LeoMc on April 17, 2020, 03:15:13 PM

Yeah, i'd say some of the younger ones would have a dolly mixture in their DNA alright.