The Official World Cup 2018 Thread

Started by Ball Hopper, November 16, 2017, 05:14:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Dougal Maguire on July 03, 2018, 03:36:48 PM
Yes indeed. This conversation is between me and HS only. So HS Sweden and Switzerland, who are we cheering for today, and why?

Fcuk the Swiss... though I love their chocolate! and Watches and Rodger Fed!
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Cunny Funt

Anyone tempted by those odds bookmakers are offering for Colombia to beat England on penalties tonight?

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Cunny Funt on July 03, 2018, 03:49:06 PM
Anyone tempted by those odds bookmakers are offering for Colombia to beat England on penalties tonight?

Harry Kane anytime England win, should be the best bet, though I've backed Colombia on the predection competion! Couldnt force myself to like them (I mean their fans and media, the team Ive no issues with)  enough to have money on them
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

seafoid

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on July 03, 2018, 04:03:42 PM

Harry Kane anytime England win, should be the best bet, though I've backed Colombia on the predection competion! Couldnt force myself to like them (I mean their fans and media, the team Ive no issues with)  enough to have money on them
It's the PREDICITON Competition. Not the PREDECTION competition. 
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

Milltown Row2

Quote from: seafoid on July 03, 2018, 04:06:41 PM

Thanks! Silly me, I'll be able to spell prediction now and not use predection   :-*

lenny

It's the what? prediciton?

seafoid

Quote from: lenny on July 03, 2018, 04:24:28 PM

It's the what? prediciton?
http://gaaboard.com/board/index.php?topic=28680.0

Dougal Maguire

Quote from: hardstation on July 03, 2018, 03:50:39 PM
Quote from: Dougal Maguire on July 03, 2018, 03:36:48 PM
Yes indeed. This conversation is between me and HS only. So HS Sweden and Switzerland, who are we cheering for today, and why?
Both equally detestable but the Swiss are a horrible shower of cappo bastids so Sweden, just.
Yeah. My missus had a Swiss boyfriend during her college days so I'm glad we're not supporting them. Of course it's Columbia all the way tonight, yes?
Careful now

Franko

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on July 03, 2018, 04:17:22 PM

Thanks! Silly me, I'll be able to spell prediction now and not use predection   :-*

Good stuff.  Now you've that mastered you can have a go at 'competition'.   ;)

Syferus

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Franko on July 03, 2018, 04:48:10 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on July 03, 2018, 04:17:22 PM

Good stuff.  Now you've that mastered you can have a go at 'competition'.   ;)

Wlil do! No sepll cehck on my pohne so evrey thnig bieng seplt worngly

Aaron Boone

Quote from: Syferus on July 03, 2018, 04:53:11 PM
Sweden have lovely colours.

They will have a colour clash on a Saturday though.

Capt Pat

James is out for Colombia. Not even on the bench.

seafoid

bennydorano

Good start by England, Sterling getting fired about like an U8.