JoG2

Quote from: Truthsayer on May 20, 2024, 04:05:51 PM
Quote from: JoG2 on May 20, 2024, 03:09:49 PM
Quote from: Truthsayer on May 20, 2024, 11:25:07 AM
Quote from: trueblue1234 on May 20, 2024, 11:02:55 AM
Quote from: Truthsayer on May 19, 2024, 09:30:32 PM
Quote from: joemamas on May 19, 2024, 07:21:12 PM
Quote from: JoG2 on May 19, 2024, 11:58:00 AMAdded to ignore, you're some dose

you know he is the WUM in cheif, Eire og, Kerry for Sam, Armagh 18, southe dublin bro, plus many others.
He has single handidly gone a long way to F*ucking up a serious GAA Blog.
Shame on moderators.
For the past 7-10 years, I would be inclined to come on here to see opinions on games V read the newspapers after a game. Not any more.
A lot of well minded bloggers unfortunately have done likewise.

I guess that's aimed at me, as the original comment was. Am not sure what I said that was so offensive as to warrant calling in the moderators. In fact what I said I believe to be true... but time will tell and I may have to eat my words.. or not.
Been yapping for years about how much he hates Harte. Went through a new name there but still the same sh!te.

Dose.
I've said nothing personal about Harte so is hardly 'hate'. Seems to be a very touchy subject to suggest he wont lead Derry to the All Ireland. I wasn't on here previous but you tell yourself that...

Usually when a new poster goes straight in, no kissing its a fair old red flag
Quote from: JoG2 on May 20, 2024, 03:09:49 PM
Quote from: Truthsayer on May 20, 2024, 11:25:07 AM
Quote from: trueblue1234 on May 20, 2024, 11:02:55 AM
Quote from: Truthsayer on May 19, 2024, 09:30:32 PM
Quote from: joemamas on May 19, 2024, 07:21:12 PM
Quote from: JoG2 on May 19, 2024, 11:58:00 AMAdded to ignore, you're some dose

you know he is the WUM in cheif, Eire og, Kerry for Sam, Armagh 18, southe dublin bro, plus many others.
He has single handidly gone a long way to F*ucking up a serious GAA Blog.
Shame on moderators.
For the past 7-10 years, I would be inclined to come on here to see opinions on games V read the newspapers after a game. Not any more.
A lot of well minded bloggers unfortunately have done likewise.

I guess that's aimed at me, as the original comment was. Am not sure what I said that was so offensive as to warrant calling in the moderators. In fact what I said I believe to be true... but time will tell and I may have to eat my words.. or not.
Been yapping for years about how much he hates Harte. Went through a new name there but still the same sh!te.

Dose.
I've said nothing personal about Harte so is hardly 'hate'. Seems to be a very touchy subject to suggest he wont lead Derry to the All Ireland. I wasn't on here previous but you tell yourself that...

Usually when a new poster goes straight in, no kissing its a fair old red flag
😅 you're bit precious about Mickey Harte being criticised. I've commented on other topics. Still not sure what I've said that is so offensive..

I think I only took umbrage to someone hinting the stamping incident was down to Harte and Devlin, not you but you may have jumped on (again, no kissing).. Which is school ground stuff

SouthOfThe Bann

Are the rumours true about a row in the Derry camp when they went to Portugal or is it just fabrication?

Armagh18

Quote from: SouthOfThe Bann on Today at 03:10:56 PMAre the rumours true about a row in the Derry camp when they went to Portugal or is it just fabrication?
Seen it mentioned on another forum by someone who I'd be inclined to trust who says it's from a very good source. Not heard it anywhere else so who knows. You'd imagine it would be in the media by now.

smort

Come on guys, you can't leave us hanging like that

Spill the beans

RedHand88

Can confirm it is all true.
I have two sources.
One is my cousins cousins friends Portuguese girlfriend who works on the resort, saw it all kick off. Mad what she is saying, too bad to repeat.
Solicitors will be making a fortune from it all that's for sure.
Would explain the poor performances since then.

Armagh18

Quote from: smort on Today at 03:56:46 PMCome on guys, you can't leave us hanging like that

Spill the beans
All I've heard is that players were given the option to stay on for a few days for a holiday, some did and one player was "assaulted". Have no more detail than that and take it with a pinch of salt, maybe some of the Derry men can give us more detail.