Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chieftain

Pomeroy have edendork and Galbally to play in final two games, both must wins for survival, and probably play one of them again in a playoff. Been a tough year for them.

WT4E

Last couple of rounds of league should be interesting.

Div 1
I imagine Aghyaran will beat Carmen as i'd say they packed up a while ago and Penrose maybe could influence
I assume Clonoe have quit too so should put Galbally in a good position to pick up 2 points in that one
Pomeroy Edendork will be played like a champo game and I fancy Pomeroy to pip them this then leaves Edendork bottom if those other results go like that.
Also could pull Moy back into it

Div 2
Greencastle sitting 2nd bottom but should pull away as last 2 fixtures probably the easiest they could ask for
Urney could get points of Stewartstown who may not be interested in chasing an outside chance of a playoff place
How motivated will Tatts be in their game against Strabane - could go one of two ways - flat out trying to keep momentum going for county final or resting themselves up for the big day out.
Kildress are probably most up against it as Dungannon will be going full tilt for promotion through the playoffs but hoping the lads can pull it out of the bag!

Looking forward to seeing how it all turns out!

Under Lights

Quote from: Norf Tyrone on October 11, 2018, 07:03:37 AM
Quote from: Under Lights on October 11, 2018, 06:37:17 AM
Yeah, last game 28th
Then division two team will have two playoff games before meeting the D3 team?

There is only one div 2 play off though. 14th v 15th. Loser goes and the winners plays div 3 team the week after. So technically (I think) we're both wrong. However I've been up since 7.30am so God knows.

Div 2 Relegation Play off winner v Div 3 play off winner on 11th Nov?

7.30am, a big sleep in this morning Norf. The hour on the clock for me getting up most mornings is 5.

Soviet Unionist

Quote from: Localexpert on October 10, 2018, 04:46:23 PM
Quote from: deadman on October 10, 2018, 01:55:35 PM
Quote from: GetOverTheBar on October 10, 2018, 12:39:15 PM
Quote from: Dire Ear on October 10, 2018, 12:37:58 PM
Quote from: Under Lights on October 10, 2018, 10:42:26 AM

No Rahillys..........!

County board be happy.
Brocagh omitted as well

As I mentioned previously the club's in the east are so densely populated compared to the west of the county.  So much so can't fit all the eastern teams in on this picture.  Can only be an advantage to the teams in the west!

Local.Expert are you there comrade?  Finally good to get speaking to you.  Its been a long 2 years?!

Norf Tyrone

Quote from: Under Lights on October 11, 2018, 10:36:41 AM
Quote from: Norf Tyrone on October 11, 2018, 07:03:37 AM
Quote from: Under Lights on October 11, 2018, 06:37:17 AM
Yeah, last game 28th
Then division two team will have two playoff games before meeting the D3 team?

There is only one div 2 play off though. 14th v 15th. Loser goes and the winners plays div 3 team the week after. So technically (I think) we're both wrong. However I've been up since 7.30am so God knows.

Div 2 Relegation Play off winner v Div 3 play off winner on 11th Nov?

7.30am, a big sleep in this morning Norf. The hour on the clock for me getting up most mornings is 5.

I posted that at 7am. I had been up since 7.30am... the previous day. 24 hours on the go.

See I couldn't even convey that right.
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

GaaFanatic123

Quote from: Tyrone Gaa on October 11, 2018, 08:24:17 AM
Quote from: GaaFanatic123 on October 11, 2018, 07:45:31 AM
Baby God has well and truly arrived on the scene, he scored 2-04 on Tuesday night albeit against a poor Moy side but still not bad on maybe his first start?
It begs the question as to why Errigal didnt throw him in on the championship, surely they know his potential!

Obviously GaaFanatic123 doesn't watch much football. Darragh did play in the championship was brought on against Coalisland and scored. Couldn't read much into the 2-4 scored as both goals were scored from 2 yards out and put on a plate for him. Good convincing win for Errigal, Moy appear to have packed up for the season, risky enough tactics is 11 points enough to see them safe?

I watch plenty, I was away down south during the Errigal/Coalisland that day, thought he'd have been spoken about more that he's on the scene then. biggest talent by far at that age and he's a man we hope can help get Tyrone back to the top table again! 2-04 at is good shooting at 18 years of age in Tyrone Div 1 ACL to be fair, goals on a plate maybe but he must be good at getting into them positions then! Exciting prospect!!

deadman

Whose everyone's top five 18/19-year-olds on the club scene at the moment?

RetiredRessie

Quote from: deadman on October 11, 2018, 02:38:37 PM

Hope you get the mention your desperately craving here deadman

deadman

Quote from: RetiredRessie on October 11, 2018, 03:20:13 PM

Hope you get the mention your desperately craving here deadman
Long time since I was 18 boss, a retired ressie like yourself. Just curious now we're on the Darragh Canavan subject

GlenMan

Hard to pick just 5 but -

James Garrity
Dalaigh Jones
Paul Donaghy
Mattie Murnaghan
Ryan Gray

There's a good few others that are top class. Bright future ahead for sure!

Norf Tyrone

Ruairi Gormley of Strabane has impressed me most times I've seen him.
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

Soviet Unionist

Local Expert come out to playa, O Local come out to playa??

GaaFanatic123

Quote from: GlenMan on October 11, 2018, 03:46:04 PM

Hard to pick just 5 but -

James Garrity
Dalaigh Jones
Paul Donaghy
Mattie Murnaghan
Ryan Gray

There's a good few others that are top class. Bright future ahead for sure!

A few others that come to mind:

Benny Gallen - One of Aghyaran's best players this season
Emmett McNabb - Tyrone U20's stand out player
Colm Devlin - Top performances for Ardboe all season, strong as an Ox already

BIGONE

So who's handing out points this weekend?
Fianna and Killyclogher will hardly risk anything?
Carrickmore, Clonoe maybe help out a friend too?

skeog

Tatts surely will field reserves biggest game in 101 yrs next week.Sigersons survival be guaranteed in Div 2.