Armagh Club football & hurling

Started by holylandsniper, November 09, 2006, 10:44:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bennydorano

Quote from: thewanderer on September 17, 2010, 10:00:55 AM
Quote from: bennydorano on September 10, 2010, 09:07:35 AM
I was goin easy seein as you have been embarrassed enough this past fortnight, what with seniors & minors (both fancied for county titles/backtobacks/ ulsters) coming to inglorious ends. I wouldnt want to heap further shame on said individual/s.
benny, i hav kept silent to date but i think ur own clubs record is one brag about even thou u continually do, premier city club when was ur last senior title. grow up and look after ur own club and u dont have much history from ur own playing days to slag off other players/clubs. fair play to granemore they deserved the win but ogs started without 4 of last years county final forward line due to injury and missed 16 scores to 2. we will regroup and be stronger for next year. hopefully we wont have to play on an undersized illegal pitch in the championship again ( pitch does not meet the minium width per offical guide).
:D :D
The Ogs should have requested a run out in Abbey Park beforehand as you haven't been up in a while(and yes I know it's because you are in a higher division :P).  Another touch of arrogance that cost you dear.

Take the boxing gloves off next time before you type a response.

sickboy

have to say i laughed solid for 2 mins after readin about the old "illegal pitch" excuse.  :D :D
should bring in aussie rules scoring, might sort out your other problem about the wides.

Rufus T Firefly

Quote from: mrgaa1 on September 17, 2010, 11:40:24 AM
Quote from: thewanderer on September 17, 2010, 10:00:55 AM
benny, i hav kept silent to date but i think ur own clubs record is one brag about even thou u continually do, premier city club when was ur last senior title. grow up and look after ur own club and u dont have much history from ur own playing days to slag off other players/clubs. fair play to granemore they deserved the win but ogs started without 4 of last years county final forward line due to injury and missed 16 scores to 2. we will regroup and be stronger for next year. hopefully we wont have to play on an undersized illegal pitch in the championship again ( pitch does not meet the minium width per offical guide).

...pitch does not meet the minium width per offical guide..... 
unbelievable gripe.  Tell me this did you take your tape and measure the distance between the posts?  Are they similar to the distance at your own pitch?   Undersized illegal pitch.  In that case why take to the field?  Why not complain in advance? 

Did you have 15 v 15 at the start?  Did you have 5 or more subs? 
Don't let yourself down by whinging about the width of the pitch?  Unbelievable, simply unbelievable  :o :o :o

Also - does your own statement not highlight the real problem ...."missed 16 scores to 2"   Next thing you'll be looking a rule change to allow wides to be counted for something  ;D

:D

IVEDECIDED

Sarsfields have secured division one status as Cruppen didnt field a team. This shit should be stopped. Teams should have to earn their status on the field not by doing underhanded deals off it. If it was up to me id put Cruppen into the 4th division - then noone would ever attempt this bullshit again!

el_cuervo_fc

Whitecross also secured their division 1 status earlier when they beat Pearse Ogs

bennydorano

Quote from: brokencrossbar1 on September 17, 2010, 03:10:41 PM
Quote from: thewanderer on September 17, 2010, 03:03:07 PM
bc1 this is a private spat in reply to mr benny nothing to do with results. no such thing as fighting mrgaa winder.

If it is a private spat, PM each other, otherwise as this is a public forum anyone can comment.

First I've heard I'm in a spat.  Much to my own shame thewanderer used to get under my skin and get a reaction, but I've realised lately (even before his latest comedy musings :)) that he is just a cretin and not worthy of effort.  But it does shows how much he thinks of the Ogs when he hides his identity on a board where clubmen largely know their fellow clubmen and he does nothing but embarass the rest of the ogs people.

centrefield

1life 1club

up the pats..we made hard work of it.mc keever was immense. ;D
full forward son

overthehill

Quote from: 1life 1club on September 18, 2010, 08:31:53 PM
up the pats..we made hard work of it.mc keever was immense. ;D

Good win but we have fierce improving to do to the beat the Rangers!!

Wouldnt think Tony Mac will be too worried about what he seen today, which hopefully might work in our favour!

Any word of the venue of exact time/venue for semi-final?

armaghniac

I believe Cross v St Pats is 5pm next Sunday in Silverbridge.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

overthehill

Quote from: armaghniac on September 19, 2010, 12:51:16 AM

County Board never ceaces to amaze me!!  ???  What are they bringing it to that kip for? Crowd facilities are fine but the pitch is a disaster. Cruppen would have been the perdect location!!

And whats this 5 oclock business! It was 5 oclock throw in yesterday and it was near dark at half-time.  Sunday games should be at 2 oclock!!

Legs11

Quote from: overthehill on September 19, 2010, 12:07:09 PM

County Board never ceaces to amaze me!!  ???  What are they bringing it to that kip for? Crowd facilities are fine but the pitch is a disaster. Cruppen would have been the perdect location!!

And whats this 5 oclock business! It was 5 oclock throw in yesterday and it was near dark at half-time.  Sunday games should be at 2 oclock!!
tats a laugh comin from a cullyhanna man..u see ur pitch lately..

overthehill

Quote from: Legs11 on September 19, 2010, 12:49:42 PM
Quote from: overthehill on September 19, 2010, 12:07:09 PM

tats a laugh comin from a cullyhanna man..u see ur pitch lately..

Ye see it all the time and its twice the pitch of that ski slope in the Bridge!!

mackers

St Pat's played well in the first half with the forwards moving well. The forwards seemed to lose their way in the second half and played with no cohension. Midfield struggled for much of the match but the defence was first class throughout. Both teams showed good discipline, there were no real incidents throughout. Have to say I've watched a fair amount of football and I don't think I've seen a better performance from a CHB than Ciaran McKeever delivered yesterday. Micky Murray was excellent throughout as well.
Sets up a clinker tie with Cross next Sunday.
Keep your pecker hard and your powder dry and the world will turn.

TacadoirArdMhacha

Quote from: mackers on September 19, 2010, 08:20:29 PM
St Pat's played well in the first half with the forwards moving well. The forwards seemed to lose their way in the second half and played with no cohension. Midfield struggled for much of the match but the defence was first class throughout. Both teams showed good discipline, there were no real incidents throughout. Have to say I've watched a fair amount of football and I don't think I've seen a better performance from a CHB than Ciaran McKeever delivered yesterday. Micky Murray was excellent throughout as well.
Sets up a clinker tie with Cross next Sunday.

Sure the pick of them teams wouldn't worry Cross. I'll be happy enough if we keep it kicked out to them.
As I dream about movies they won't make of me when I'm dead