Armagh Club football & hurling

Started by holylandsniper, November 09, 2006, 10:44:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

winsamsoon

U have to be telling pork pies el
I never forget a face but in your case I will make an exception.

Shortso79

Good one El !

Full time

Cross 4-14 Cruppin 0-09

winsamsoon

I see that post has now gone lol

el_cuervo_fc

Quote from: winsamsoon on August 15, 2010, 08:57:32 PM
U have to be telling pork pies el

Apparently so.  I had seen it on the orchard county website.  someone was doing a bit of spoofing

winsamsoon

I took small palpatations there lol

el_cuervo_fc

Quote from: winsamsoon on August 15, 2010, 09:15:41 PM

I was the same. Had me going for a minute

TacadoirArdMhacha

As I dream about movies they won't make of me when I'm dead

ogshead

Quote from: el_cuervo_fc on August 15, 2010, 09:23:34 PM
Quote from: winsamsoon on August 15, 2010, 09:15:41 PM

I was the same. Had me going for a minute

f**k's sake... I got a phonecall from Red Neds telling me  :D :D :D by the time they told they were corrected again before the call finished!!!

wats that 4 ref

>:( same here ffs  :'( was about 2 start dancing  ;D

The GAA

Justin McNulty new Laois Manager

bennydorano

Cross looked very hungry 2nite, them & ogs will be worth watching - if it happens, which i think it will. At this point if harps were out i think i'd want to see an ogs win, if cross get back on top it cud be the start of another dynasty.

torres

granemore bt st michaels by 5 pts in a poor enough game with kieran toner again lining out at full forward but was restored to the midfield sector for the 2nd half .

winsamsoon

Still think cross are a nailed on cert lads. Another year in the doldrums for les blues

charlie stubbs

Quote from: winsamsoon on August 15, 2010, 04:26:22 PM
Yes much the better team and a fair result. No 12 for cullyhanna got the run of the field and was always an outlet for the defence thought he had a very good game. Cullyhanna far more ruthless up front and the clans were very wasteful but i don't think it would have mattered. Clans big players didn't perform but fair play to Cullyhanna deserved winners good luck in the next round.

Not amused by a couple of Wolfe Tones d**kheads with Cullyhanna colours on. If the sole ambition of the Tones is to hate the clans then i actually feel sorry for them. Neutrals from North armagh wearing the colours of a south Armagh team, never seen the likes of it.

i was wearing an abbey cbs jersey warm day took my jumper off!i apologise if i offended anyone!clans cant blame ref bout getting hammmered for a change!so resort to verbals here.some people need to grow up!our ambition was to win intermediatede championshio,we didint do it.our fault.