Previous topic - Next topic

umgolaarmagh

wandererer your well in the know,

did you enjoy a few pints on saturday night

thewanderer

Onion Bag

Hats, Flags and Head Bands!

umgolaarmagh

correct onion bag, rumour has it you were partying in belfast as weekend  ;)

thewanderer

you mean he enjoys good livin, raffs will not be the same this sat nite ps best wishes for sat and hope ur returnin the compliment ;)

rootthemout

pat molloy and jackie morgan as no2 have their interview tonight

Onion Bag

Quote from: umgolaarmagh on September 10, 2009, 02:08:20 PM
correct onion bag, rumour has it you were partying in belfast as weekend  ;)

News travels fast, who do you be talking to

Onion Bag

Quote from: rootthemout on September 10, 2009, 03:16:14 PM

who and who

thewanderer

back room team: stumpy as motivator, dis as water boy, toutsie duff fitness coach, tommy moirs pro  :D

rootthemout

Quote from: Onion Bag on September 10, 2009, 03:40:32 PM
Quote from: rootthemout on September 10, 2009, 03:16:14 PM

who and who
armaghs most knowledgable gaa man,we could do worse  :Dtraining to start at shambles concluding at dampers ;)

Unknown

Wanderer I like the sound of that... Do u tink seany agnews bib would fit dis tho? :L

pintsofguinness

Quote from: wats that 4 ref on September 10, 2009, 10:16:02 AM
wat about ogs manager brendan hughes as armagh manager he has ogs flying and must know his stuff would be better than houllie ???
We're really clasping at straws now aren't we.
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

pintsofguinness

Quote from: teletubby on September 10, 2009, 10:11:04 AM
Quote from: Unknown on September 10, 2009, 12:44:29 AM
So teletubby bcos they owned greyhounds together u reckon they will be gud for the job... They wud never have taken anything to do with the dogs training wise, maybe they willget there dog trainer in and walk the county boys up to 4 mile a day feed on dog food and water then houlie and Oisin can walk them out to the field instead of a ball use a stuffed hare and they'll win all round them!!! LOL  ;D :D

:Dyeah thats right unknown,what i meant was they would have enough football experience between them, they would offer something.

Good or great players done automatically mean good or great managers.
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

yellowcard

Quote from: pintsofguinness on September 10, 2009, 06:04:17 PM
Quote from: wats that 4 ref on September 10, 2009, 10:16:02 AM
wat about ogs manager brendan hughes as armagh manager he has ogs flying and must know his stuff would be better than houllie ???
We're really clasping at straws now aren't we.

I'm not saying he's the right man for the job, because I know little or nothing about him . However he's obviously doing a good job with Ogs and has been involved with the county minors the last time they won Ulster (2005 I think). Maybe you can tell us why it would be such a bad choice considering some of the names mentioned to date. Lots of people are simply looking a marquis name based on a playing career.

All the best managers had to be thrown in at the deep end at some point. Whilst not all great players make great managers the contra argument can be made that sometimes great managers weren't necessarily great players. You only have to look at the premier league in England for evidence of this.