Armagh Club football & hurling

Started by holylandsniper, November 09, 2006, 10:44:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

corn02

Glad to hear. Shows how unreliable second hand information is. I was told Ross Kernan by someone at the match.

Armagh Exile

Who won the South Armagh B Championship Final tonight?
Crossmaglen and St Patricks were due to play at Dorsey.

Rubberneck

The South B Championship was won by St.Pats tonight i was at it, cracking game some very hard hits throughout ended with St.Pats winning by 5 or 6 points.
Also heard at the game that the U16 Championship Final Crossmaglen v Silverbridge has now changed venue and is in Newtownhamilton at 7.15.
All that's hot and sticky is not so sweet, enjoy the dream

Armagh Exile

flog the lot

great win for st pats last nite in south armagh b championship final, final score 1-9 to 8, great goal scored by young robbie tasker. the ref let a lot go which made for a good hard hittin game.

crossfire

crossfire

Ah well we will have to settle for the senior now. ???

corn02

Jesus being a bit bitter there Crossifre.

nutsy--1

Can the county players play this weekend or is to close to the final??

corn02

I think they are allowed - 13 day rule applies.

crossfire

Apparently only the fringe players are allowed to play.

nutsy--1

13day rule doesn't always happen. id agree with crossfire only the subs will be allowed to play, but hopefully not!!!

corn02

Oh right. I had heard they were allowed to play but I guess not. The fringe players should always be allowed to play.

The GAA

I heard that the clans game was definitely still on tomorrow night? clans couldn't find an alternative date to play it so it will go ahead?

thebandit

Quote from: corn02 on July 03, 2008, 03:44:31 PM
Oh right. I had heard they were allowed to play but I guess not. The fringe players should always be allowed to play.

Correct and right