Armagh Club football & hurling

Started by holylandsniper, November 09, 2006, 10:44:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

brokencrossbar1

Pints isn't Ronan Quigley, Quigley may be a bollix but he's not that big of a bollix :P

corn02

Cross v Dromintee down for the 21st I think in Silverbridge? Another Cross title expected or can anyone stop them this year?

thebandit

Pints isn't a referee - he has no respect for them.

seeheartalk

What do you mean got help Cullyhanna if RQ is refereeing. Wasn't he the man that did the line and in cahoots with the ref kept McKeever from getting a straight red for head-butting the Cross II player. Fair enough county men are protected and as a county we benift from it. Though to suggest RQ will not do Cullyhanna any favours, ::)

pintsofguinness

QuoteFair enough county men are protected and as a county we benift from it.
That's bull, how is it fair enough the county men can headbutt and get away with it?

bandit
QuotePints isn't a referee - he has no respect for them.
I'd have respect for a decent, fair ref.
You never answered me either.
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

thebandit

pintsofguinness

I was talking about this...
QuoteListen bandit this has gotten even sillier.
I've asked you why you think Jarlath was the only one booked, because the officials are afraid of Cullyhanna, because they are cheats or because they are incompetent?  Take your pick.
My point about incompetent arseholes was a general statement about referees, they men we're not allowed to criticise yet we don't give a second thought to criticisng players, who put in far more effort and time, why is that?  It's something I don't understand.  And we all do it behind the anonymity of our usernames.

That's a sly dig at Jarlath about making money too (and behind the anonymity of the internet, tut tut) maybe you'd rather he didn't take anything these "gaa related activities?" or maybe you think because he does he has no right to complain about getting a knee in his back?

But on second thoughts...I can't be bothered.

illdecide

I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

pintsofguinness

illdecide

Quote from: pintsofguinness on July 09, 2007, 05:02:05 PM
Quote from: illdecide on July 09, 2007, 04:57:04 PM
Is Pints getting Ratty :D :D
I am actually  >:(

chill out man, i see one of your mates in the irish news this morning "Liam Murphy" U14 Manager he sells or looks after cars or somthing along them lines. Check out the Business section

pintsofguinness

Quote from: illdecide on July 10, 2007, 09:22:04 AM

chill out man, i see one of your mates in the irish news this morning "Liam Murphy" U14 Manager he sells or looks after cars or somthing along them lines. Check out the Business section

What's in it?

thebandit

Sorry pints, missed the original post

QuoteListen bandit this has gotten even sillier.
I've asked you why you think Jarlath was the only one booked, because the officials are afraid of Cullyhanna, because they are cheats or because they are incompetent?  Take your pick.

Maybe because he deserved to be? But I wasn't at the game so I dont know.
The only thing I took issue with was what you said about the officials (one of whom I know very well).

QuoteMy point about incompetent arseholes was a general statement about referees, they men we're not allowed to criticise yet we don't give a second thought to criticisng players, who put in far more effort and time, why is that?  It's something I don't understand.  And we all do it behind the anonymity of our usernames.

I'm not a fan of some of the criticism of players here - particularly the treatment Stephen Kernan has received.

QuoteThat's a sly dig at Jarlath about making money too (and behind the anonymity of the internet, tut tut) maybe you'd rather he didn't take anything these "gaa related activities?" or maybe you think because he does he has no right to complain about getting a knee in his back?

I have no problem with the big man raking a few quid, its not for direct gaa activity so no problem there - I was simply putting forward that he has been better rewarded for his undoubted commitment to the GAA than most.

illdecide

Quote from: pintsofguinness on July 10, 2007, 10:25:24 AM

What's in it?

Ach, its just a profile of Liam Murphy in the business section of the Irish News about how well he has done for himself and he mentions about helping out with the Bridge's U14 team. and he goes on to say he would love to swap places with Big JK on All Ireland day managing Armagh.

And he rounds it all off with an attack on everyone from Cullyhanna (only joking, couldn't resist that one :D)

anportmorforjfc

when do the next club games take place

pintsofguinness

Quote from: illdecide on July 10, 2007, 10:34:52 AM
Quote from: pintsofguinness on July 10, 2007, 10:25:24 AM

What's in it?

Ach, its just a profile of Liam Murphy in the business section of the Irish News about how well he has done for himself and he mentions about helping out with the Bridge's U14 team. and he goes on to say he would love to swap places with Big JK on All Ireland day managing Armagh.

And he rounds it all off with an attack on everyone from Cullyhanna (only joking, couldn't resist that one :D)
:D

good on him, he's sound lad and does a lot of work for the kids, might be worth getting dressed and going to the shop, and on my day off too!