Armagh Club football & hurling

Started by holylandsniper, November 09, 2006, 10:44:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

corn02

Say Nothin you are wrong on so many counts it is unreal.

I saw the whole thing from start to finish. The Harps number 2 threw three punches into the body of Dromintees number 13. So I do know who started the row. And I watched as the Harps manager ran on and struck first. It was certainly not retaliation. Both teams were wrong to get involved but you must of been watching a different game or something to come to them conclusions.

pintsofguinness

The Bridge and Newtown drew and Ollie Hearty is an unbelievable biased ****!!!!!

We led the whole game and Newtown's equaliser came from a "free" (I only remember them scoring one from play)  in the 4th Minute of injury time. 

Before anyone gives out to me about calling a referee a **** and tell me he does blah blah blah I don't give a f**k!

Me
QuoteClann Eireann V Cruppen was called off on Friday night, second time that was called off too exile!
Clann Eireann havent played in the league since the 20th of May (4 games called off)!  What's going on there?
Heard today there's a split in the club, is it true?
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

Sidelined

Culloville deservedly beat Whitecross by two points today and dont worry the todger was kept in the shorts. The only todger out on show was the Quigley one with a whistle.
Any word on other results?
Lissummon beat Clonmore 0-10 to 1-04

twotwocharlie

jesus your very sensitive win. but i did'nt quote you.

Aghdavoyle

Quote from: pintsofguinness on June 24, 2007, 03:46:15 PM
The Bridge and Newtown drew and Ollie Hearty is an unbelievable biased ****!!!!!

never a truer word spoken. in his head, its not a game at all unless he decides the outcome.

Dromintee hammered tir na nog 2-13 to 0-07. No fight in Tir na nog today unsurprisingly. The only notable thing to report was the county board sending a full set of crossmaglen officials, including a cross player as one of the umpires, to officiate at the game. i wonder is it our turn next week to officiate at a cross match saying as we play in the championship next?

o, and all the harps players played well too before i'm criticised from straying from what we're supposed to talk about....

el_cuervo_fc

Pearse ogs beat maghery by 2 or 3 points

corn02

Tir Na Nog were missing a number of players from what I gather, can anyone of the Portadown crowd who were down tell me if McAllister was playing? Poor outfit today but on their day the full forward line could be dangerous, very nippy. 

TacadoirArdMhacha

St Pats beat Ballymacnab 0-12 to 0-8. Not the greatest game. Very poor standard in the second half although Cullyhanna were fairly comfortable throughout. Probably had the game won at half time. Good to keep in the winning habit.

Look Ollie Hearty mightn't be the best referee in the county but to say he's biased simply isn't fair. To be honest I doubt there's a referee in the country who goes out to deliberately cost a team a matches. They make mistakes, some more than others but I really don't think very many are biased.
As I dream about movies they won't make of me when I'm dead

Uladh

Whilst i'd agree that the majority of refs who effect the outcome of games do not do so intentionally and are usually as bad for both teams, i wouldn't include hearty in that. he's the most vindictive, biased ref i've ever seen. i agree that he is determined to decide the result of games and lord save you if he decides before the game that you ain't winning.

twotwocharlie

Ollie Hearty is vice chair of our beloved county board and therefore it goes without saying would be above unduly influencing any game he take charge of, even if one of the teams is very close neighbours. Must go time for my tablets. On another issue i hope jarlaith burns description of derry does not come back to haunt him .

Armagh Exile

QuoteRumour has it that there was a scuffle at the Harps dromintee game. Two Harps  managers sent off,
If this is true then this would be the second time Dominic Clarke was odered off the field by a referee.  The first time was against Whitecross.  Don't know what suspension he received.

nashville

Ollie Hearty. I have to admit, i don't rate him much as a referee. He seems to have teams he either likes or dislikes. A few years back when Harps seemed to get Keady every year in the championship he tried his best to rob us, clearly showing a dislike for several players. However i must admit, he did our game against Maghery last week, and was very favourable towards us, he rather harshly awarded us some soft frees, whilst letting our defence go with quite a lot of rough tackling, quickly penalising Maghery for lifting the ball off the ground, not so quick to call it on us..

What goes around comes around i guess, but i must say, he may not dislike any team, but he certainly seems to choose one team to be harsh on in each game.

nashville

O and Harps suffered another loss at the hands of Mullaghbawn today, should have got a draw at the very least, our shooting let us down badly. Think the final score was 0-11 to 0-07.

Anyone have the league tables?

pintsofguinness

Listen tac I realise that yous are having a love affair with the county board (and why not) but by your comments I can only assume you've never been on the receiving end of him.

He has never ever given the Bridge anything.  From the very beginning today our lads couldn't tackle a Newtown Player or it was a free kick and the ball automatically moved up 20 yards.  The very few free kicks we got Newtown regularly kicked the ball down the field, he didn't want to know!  I lost count of how many times he blew up when we were in possession to throw the ball up for one reason or another!  In the first half, Newtown were on the attack and our CHB and was being wrestled to the ground, everyone roaring at Ollie about what was going on; he waited until our defence broke up the attack and were coming out with the ball before blowing up and throwing up the ball!!! Similar thing happened when one of the Newtown players went down injured, again while they were attacking, he waited until our defence won the ball before blowing up for the injured player and throwing the ball up! Same thing again in the second half only it was one of our players down injured while newtwon were attacking and again he waited until our defence had the ball and he kindly blew up to allow our player to receive treatment and threw up the ball!!!

In injury time he must have given newtown about 4 scoreable frees which they missed!  Then the most bizarre thing happened, our corner back was coming out with the ball and beside him two players ran into each other and both went down injured - our corner back was then fouled and ollie blew up and singled a free kick for him.  He then comes walking over to were the two players were down injured, pointed to them and  singled a f**king hop ball!!!! He threw the ball up and newtown, of course, got a free from it and knocked it over, game over!!!

Actually, when I say that was the most bizare thing that happened, I tell a lie! The most bizarre thing was when he give newtown a free when our Niall Reel was coming out with the ball and our Stefan Murphy ran into him!!!! He blew for a free to newton WHAT THE f**k!!!!

I could go on....

It's amazing he has never got the head taken off him!
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

twotwocharlie

no one can swing low enough to take head of the little cnut.