Armagh vs Laois

Started by smelmoth, February 02, 2016, 11:51:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Boy Wonder

I reckon lose and loser are the words most often misspelt words on this board - it's as bad as loose marking.

armaghniac

It seems likely the weather will be crap as well as the football. Thank God for the cover in the Athletic Grounds.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

anportmorforjfc

Any radio stations covering the game?

laoislad

I thought I saw this advertised as being on Setanta?
Mayo Dublin is on my Setanta though.
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

Bensars

Some job being done there!

Orior

Full time Ard Mhacha 0-15 Laois 1-13
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

laoislad

When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

bennydorano

Cassidy must think there was a rule introduced to ban tackling completely. He's not a good'un.

Disappointing stuff from Armagh. One thing i noticed more than anything else was our total inability to get a breaking ball from a kickout, surely coaching 101 at a kickout is if you're not jumping you should be standing facing a potential knockdown, we seemed to be oblivious to this (1st half especially).

Donnie Kingston made all the difference imo.

omagh_gael

Armagh will find it hard to pick up any points this year, will be tough ask to stay up now.

BennyHarp

Fair play to Armagh. Their two year plan to lift the newly formed Tommy Murphy Cup is bang on track!
That was never a square ball!!

naka

Poor game but gee the referee was awful for Armagh
The Laois number 8 and the full forward and the wee corner forward were the pick of the players on show
For the life of me Still can't work out some of the referees decisions , he was very poor

JP

I think the focus has to be on picking up a point somewhere in our last 5 games. We are a fierce poor outfit right now. Relegation feels inevitable.

Captain Obvious

It's looking like a quick return to division three for Armagh. Three week break to come up with a plan on how to improve.

charlieTully

quite fancied the apple munchers tonight, wee double with Derry down the swanny, useless hoors.