Players you love to hate (but are not really bad lads).

Started by From the Bunker, February 13, 2016, 12:34:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thejuice

Anyone who has ever worn a Dublin jersey.

But seriously, I don't hate any gaa player. I don't get this thing of hating sports people or celebrities. People who do this need a new hobby.

It is however acceptable to hate certain politicians and tyrants along with their agents, but mostly I hate their ideologies.
It won't be the next manager but the one after that Meath will become competitive again - MO'D 2016

seafoid

a few Loughrea and Turloughmore hurlers who would be a bit liberal with the violence

Shrewdness

Quote from: From the Bunker on February 13, 2016, 02:03:54 PM
Quote from: seafoid on February 13, 2016, 01:56:45 PM
Donaghy

In fairness, Donaghy is a bad lad! Kicking away footballs! Mouthing! He's easy hate. I'm looking for people you hate that you really should not.

Anyone wearing the green and red.........Bunker, you made me say it.

Syferus

Quote from: Shrewdness on February 14, 2016, 08:02:13 PM
Donaghy

In fairness, Donaghy is a bad lad! Kicking away footballs! Mouthing! He's easy hate. I'm looking for people you hate that you really should not.

In fairness Sean Kilbride wore green and red and is a fine lad.

Shrewdness

Actually, so did Kevin Mc Stay and Liam Mc Hale..........Okay,  I take it all back.

From the Bunker

Donaghy

;D

seafoid

Donaghy

That Ros resentment of the 2 westerly neighbours always makes me laugh

Injustice collecting springs from a sensible motive: the monitoring of fairness as a form of self-protection, an impulse that evolved among social creatures who depended on one another. Nursing grudges may have raised our odds of survival and reproduction, however unconsciously. . .. . . But injustice collecting is about more than just resentment toward cheaters; just as often, it's resentment on a mass scale—about anger at the very order of the universe

Syferus

Quote from: seafoid on February 14, 2016, 11:05:06 PM
Donaghy

Injustice collecting springs from a sensible motive: the monitoring of fairness as a form of self-protection, an impulse that evolved among social creatures who depended on one another. Nursing grudges may have raised our odds of survival and reproduction, however unconsciously. . .. . . But injustice collecting is about more than just resentment toward cheaters; just as often, it's resentment on a mass scale—about anger at the very order of the universe

Mayo hate Roscommon just as much. Galway can't really hate anyone because they don't care enough. It's just to pass the time until the Galway Races start.

seafoid

Quote from: Syferus on February 14, 2016, 11:11:32 PM
Quote from: seafoid on February 14, 2016, 11:05:06 PM
Donaghy

Mayo hate Roscommon just as much. Galway can't really hate anyone because they don't care enough. It's just to pass the time until the Galway Races start.
How could we hate Roscommon? If  ye were in the AIF we would be shouting for ye. It must be the uaisleacht.