armagh v fermanagh

Started by smelmoth, March 04, 2015, 10:14:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

smelmoth

Expecting this game to be hugely negative. Scores to come on the break. Poor viewing but ideal pre-championship test.

Orior

I very much doubt it will be low scoring. Armagh will cut through the Fermanagh defence with ease.
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

illdecide

Fermanagh play with pace and are very fit at the moment, Armagh are scoring well too so don't expect a low scoring game. I think Armagh can edge it but I think it'll be close...Armagh 2-14 Fermanagh 1-14
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

FermGael

Fermanagh have been very impressive this year.
No goals conceded this year in the league and are very fit.

Think it will be tight
Wanted.  Forwards to take frees.
Not fussy.  Any sort of ability will be considered

BennyCake

What's the latest time fans can buy the cheaper match tickets from Supervalu?

macdanger2

Quote from: BennyCake on March 05, 2015, 01:25:37 PM

A lot of those would be open til 10 or 11 at night, some of the Centras might even be 24h  ;D

smelmoth

Quote from: Orior on March 04, 2015, 11:20:57 PM
I very much doubt it will be low scoring. Armagh will cut through the Fermanagh defence with ease.

Quote from: illdecide on March 05, 2015, 09:10:22 AM
Fermanagh play with pace and are very fit at the moment, Armagh are scoring well too so don't expect a low scoring game. I think Armagh can edge it but I think it'll be close...Armagh 2-14 Fermanagh 1-14

Who said it would be low scoring? We scored 2.16 on sunday and were mega defensive.

BennyCake

Quote from: macdanger2 on March 05, 2015, 01:37:43 PM
Quote from: BennyCake on March 05, 2015, 01:25:37 PM

A lot of those would be open til 10 or 11 at night, some of the Centras might even be 24h  ;D

Can you buy them Saturday afternoon?

Lucifer

Quote from: FermGael on March 05, 2015, 11:53:44 AM
Fermanagh have been very impressive this year.
No goals conceded this year in the league and are very fit.

Think it will be tight

I've been very happy with the results so far, but I wouldn't quite say we have been very impressive.  We have definitely tightened up at the back, but we are yet to face a real test.  There is plenty of scope for improvement, and it will be needed this weekend.  The likes of Shields running in off the FF line will be something that our half backs have not faced yet.  Some of our build up play through hand was excellent against Tipp, but there was also a period in the first half where we struggled to get the ball out of our own half and got turned over in precarious places.  Armagh will be stronger again in the tackle so it will be interesting to see if we can continue to break with such pace.

We've scored 0-16, 0-13 and 2-9 against sides who didn't play particularly defensively, also whilst having a larger portion of possession.  Against a defensive Armagh what can we expect? I think we'll be closer to 10 scores, and we'll probably need 1 if not 2 goals to win.  Can we keep Armagh below 12 points?  I think it would be a fair achievement.  Whilst I think we are capable of winning, I think it is more probable for Armagh to win by a few.

ONeill

Big Quigley with 3-6. The bigger the game, the bigger the man.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

BennyCake

Can tickets not be bought in shops now? Are they only available online?

JoG2

Quote from: BennyCake on March 06, 2015, 05:13:23 PM
Can tickets not be bought in shops now? Are they only available online?

Up to 24 hours before throw in in Supervalu

Oraisteach

What time's the throw-in?
When do the clocks get put forward by an hour?
Can anyone post a link to radio coverage?

Thanks to anyone who replies.

LCohen

Quote from: Oraisteach on March 06, 2015, 09:46:45 PM
What time's the throw-in?
When do the clocks get put forward by an hour?
Can anyone post a link to radio coverage?

Thanks to anyone who replies.

Game is at 7.00. Armaghtv will have audio coverage. You have to wait until they start broadcasting to pick yp the link

Oraisteach