Armagh 1-10. Fermanagh 1-07

Oraisteach

Armagh 1-10. Fermanagh 1-08. V. Tight now

Oraisteach

Armagh 1-10. Fermanagh 1-09. Quigley point again

Oraisteach

Armagh 1-10. Fermanagh 1-10. FT. Too many Armagh wides

armaghniac

While obviously a spirited Fermanagh performance, Armagh should not have allowed them back in, especially as one point 5 mins from the end came from a free turned into a throw ball.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

Harold Disgracey

Poor and all as Armagh played in the second half the referee had a shocker.

T Fearon

Bizarre performance from Armagh tonight.Did Jamie Clarke or Tony Kernan get a touch even?

bennydorano

Enjoyable enough game that. I know it's  Fermanagh in a Div 3 league game but I really think we've something on the go. The 2 Grange men will be some addition this Summer (i know Ethan's been about, but we didn't see much of him last year). Two separate 10/15 minute spells of MF obliteration caused the draw imo, the subs to replace the 2 midfielders weakened the side badly. I would be a big fan of Findon, but he'd a poor enough shift 2nite & he looks a potential red card in every game. The stats would be interesting to see as we seemed to be very wasteful, but i'm sure Fermanagh weren't far behind us.

Ethan Rafferty has the potential  to be something special.

Fermanagh are a good solid unit, with a very tasty midfield, more forwards required.

naka

Bizarre game
Armagh should have won this at a canter
At stages looked as if they could destroy Fermanagh
thought the referee had a shocker tonight ( he was simply awful)
Fermanagh need a plan beyond quigley taking frees

BennyCake

Turning point was when Rafferty shoved Fermanagh man and ref threw ball up instead. 4 up at that stage and match was done and dusted.