Player Opt outs for 2020 season

Started by rodney trotter, November 15, 2019, 07:19:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rosnarun

there are some Nasty rumors going around about some of the year out guys . that its not always of their own choosing ie. a silent ban is in place for breaking certain Rules ?
any one else hear that?
Please dont hint at names im not trying to Expose anyone
If you make yourself understood, you're always speaking well. Moliere

Lar Naparka

Quote from: rosnarun on January 27, 2020, 11:14:54 AM
there are some Nasty rumors going around about some of the year out guys . that its not always of their own choosing ie. a silent ban is in place for breaking certain Rules ?
any one else hear that?
Yes, I have but it doesn't bother me. I have no intention of asking or telling anything about anybody from any county. I find it hard enough to keep going from day to day as it is without getting involved in needless nudge, nudge and wink, wink.
Nil Carborundum Illegitemi

rosnarun

Quote from: Lar Naparka on January 27, 2020, 11:37:38 AM
Quote from: rosnarun on January 27, 2020, 11:14:54 AM
any one else hear that?
Yes, I have but it doesn't bother me. I have no intention of asking or telling anything about anybody from any county. I find it hard enough to keep going from day to day as it is without getting involved in needless nudge, nudge and wink, wink.
of course not but it should be a reminder  to GAA fans we don't have a high horse to sit on
If you make yourself understood, you're always speaking well. Moliere

trueblue1234

So McShane staying after all. Great news for Tyrone.
Grammar: the difference between knowing your shit

Blowitupref

Is the ref going to finally blow his whistle?... No, he's going to blow his nose

screenexile

If I was offered the same package as him it would be hard not to stay at home!!

TheGreatest

Quote from: screenexile on February 07, 2020, 01:59:27 PM
If I was offered the same package as him it would be hard not to stay at home!!

Nice deal if true, is he staying for that or the love of Tyrone?

rodney trotter

There had to be some incentive to turn down a professional sport. AFL rookie contract is 80k a year, with flights included.
The deal he got with Keystone plus the perks, would match that.