Joe Brolly's text message - Gaelic Life today

Started by T Fearon, August 10, 2007, 10:43:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

T Fearon

He says when he was leaving Croker last Saturday he got a text message from a Mullaghbawn man as follows:

"What a week. Tyrone and the Brits both out!"

You can't beat Armagh humour

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

ONeill

Fat Tone, remember that question you PMed me the other day??? well...i found the answer I think that it's Chlamydia you've got instead of Syphilis. I know you told me that you were having problems with an infectious discharge, which is a common symptom of syphilis, but I think that the constant pain in your lower stomach and burning sensation when you pee are more characteristic of Chlamydia. I know how you didn't want to talk to your friends about it so I didn't mind calling around to find out what is wrong with you. Just being a good friend and letting ya know P.S. I heard Tescos has that cream that you needed for that oral herpes too. And don't worry, it doesn't have any alcohol so it wont burn like the last 3 creams you tried.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

T Fearon

WTF? Shane have you being wearing that skirt playing with the band again? :-\

Orior

Quote from: ONeill on August 10, 2007, 11:21:09 AM
Fat Tone, remember that question you PMed me the other day??? well...i found the answer I think that it's Chlamydia you've got instead of Syphilis. I know you told me that you were having problems with an infectious discharge, which is a common symptom of syphilis, but I think that the constant pain in your lower stomach and burning sensation when you pee are more characteristic of Chlamydia. I know how you didn't want to talk to your friends about it so I didn't mind calling around to find out what is wrong with you. Just being a good friend and letting ya know P.S. I heard Tescos has that cream that you needed for that oral herpes too. And don't worry, it doesn't have any alcohol so it wont burn like the last 3 creams you tried.

I'm getting an itch even just reading that :(
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

Orior

Quote from: T Fearon on August 10, 2007, 10:43:53 AM
He says when he was leaving Croker last Saturday he got a text message from a Mullaghbawn man as follows:

Hmmm. Sounds like the text came from someone whose name rythmes with Ten-knee Beer-knee.
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

T Fearon

Could also have been from

Kia oran Mac Gee Knee

T Fearon

Its alright by the way. Shane was 20 before he discovered he had genital warts as opposed to testicles ;D

Yer Ma

Quote from: T Fearon on August 10, 2007, 10:43:53 AM

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

That man should be in stand up, I'm still on the floor laughing.......