Holidays

Started by Oakleafer93, June 03, 2009, 01:17:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gallsman

Quote from: square_ball on May 10, 2024, 01:31:48 PMWe've been looking up holidays for next May for a family of 5 in the usual places - Majorca, Salou, Albufeira and they're not coming in with much change from £4k and a lot of those are just half board. Pre Covid for a family of 4 we got an inclusive for under £2k in Lanzorote similar time of year.

11 nights in camping Sanguli, sleeps 6, 1400.

StephenC

Quote from: gallsman on May 10, 2024, 10:23:46 AMAny recommendations for family things for ten days or a fortnight in Donegal in early August for a family with a near 4 year old and a6 month old baby?

https://www.google.com/maps/d/viewer?ie=UTF8&hl=en&msa=0&z=9&mid=1BXuw_WJEKHWFZTeGSDWTcJcOn-U&ll=54.9334544873361%2C-7.852233499999997

Some ideas here - it's a little old but useful enough.

One thing I learned when our kids were that young was to not make the holiday about them. At 6 months and 4 years, they are going to be happy wherever you are as long as you can give them your time. So do things that the adults will enjoy and just let the kids be happy in your company.

square_ball

Quote from: gallsman on May 10, 2024, 02:29:13 PM
Quote from: square_ball on May 10, 2024, 01:31:48 PMWe've been looking up holidays for next May for a family of 5 in the usual places - Majorca, Salou, Albufeira and they're not coming in with much change from £4k and a lot of those are just half board. Pre Covid for a family of 4 we got an inclusive for under £2k in Lanzorote similar time of year.

11 nights in camping Sanguli, sleeps 6, 1400.

Same again then for flights to get there. Have actually been to that place before albeit stated in the lodges and its a really good spot.

gallsman

Well it's the lodges/villas I meant. I wouldn't be one for the aul tent now. Fond of my air con and instant hot water. Iberian finals are in Salou next Saturday with a bank holiday on the Monday so we're going down and staying for a few days.

screenexile

Quote from: gallsman on May 10, 2024, 02:56:15 PMWell it's the lodges/villas I meant. I wouldn't be one for the aul tent now. Fond of my air con and instant hot water. Iberian finals are in Salou next Saturday with a bank holiday on the Monday so we're going down and staying for a few days.

Sanguli is the best Eurocamp I've been to by a fair bit. Class spot!!