Armagh Club football & hurling

Started by holylandsniper, November 09, 2006, 10:44:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

1life 1club

Quote from: crossfire on October 08, 2010, 07:54:19 PM
Cross were quite happy that Robbie was able to play as it would have diminished our achievement somewhat if Cullyhanna had been understrength.
it was the same with us,we wanted cross to have a full strength team,,
full forward son

TacadoirArdMhacha

Cross were quite happy that Robbie was able to play as it would have diminished our achievement somewhat if Cullyhanna had been understrength.

Sure what sort of achievement is it beating a bunch of mediocre wannabes?
As I dream about movies they won't make of me when I'm dead

wats that 4 ref

Quote from: Goats Do Shave on October 07, 2010, 09:43:16 AM
Quote from: torres on October 07, 2010, 09:42:25 AM
Quote from: crossfire on October 06, 2010, 07:45:07 PM
Quote from: lolafrola on October 06, 2010, 04:45:39 PM
He got it overturned because Jimmy McKee put in his report the wrong number on Taskers shirt. don't know what number Robbie was wearing but if it was 15 then Jimmy put 13 in his book (or visa versa depending what number Robbie wore). so therefore on a technicality he was aloud to play. Jimmy did have the right name of the player but just the wrong number, there was also confusion that he'd sent the wrong player off but this was not accurate either. He got the right player and he wrote in his report the reason for sending Tasker off.

Is it true that JP Donnelly got 26 weeks of a suspension :o :o Sounds good but sure what good is that as his suspension is up before the league kicks off next season so technically he went unpunished. I also heard JP broke his knuckle/hand when he hit the guy? is that true too?

What does Jimmy Mc Kee work at anyway.?
I thought most people could read and write nowadays. ???
is,nt he a primary school teacher  :-\

Headmaster...
what school is he headmaster at goats  ;D ;D ;D

Applesisapples

Quote from: TacadoirArdMhacha on October 08, 2010, 10:57:03 PM

A bit harsh there. Are you not a Cullyhanna man?

crossfire

Junior Final. Is it true that Peter Rafferty is manager of Tullysarron and he has 2 sons playing for Grange.

border rabbit

Quote from: crossfire on October 09, 2010, 02:27:07 PM
Junior Final. Is it true that Peter Rafferty is manager of Tullysarron and he has 2 sons playing for Grange.

Aye hes been managing them for past 2 years. Gonna be strange for a genuine Grange man through and through, although his influence tomorrow could be minmial as tullysarran will hammer them off the pitch! Been talking to few boys who know Junior football and say it could be embarrassing

mrgaa1

I think you'll find that if you read the rules on Hearings and appeals that if a referee makes a mistake in his match report the CCC can refer back to the referee for clarification.  I'd suspect that St Pats had other information to use - video, witness's etc...  I wouldn't get hung up on the issue of shirt numbers.  If you recall a few years ago rules were changed to avoid court actions - the DRA arrived and rules were made flexible to avoid court actions.  I'm sure it'll come out eventually.

back off the net

Two ref reports where sent into the county board saying tasker should never have being sent off it was a yellow at the most.The two refs where watching the game so there reports can be taken into account

DuffleKing

There's no actual room for "reports" from other referees reports in hearings. however, their opinion - as any man's might be - could be considered under "additional inforation".

TacadoirArdMhacha

Quote from: Applesisapples on October 09, 2010, 11:32:24 AM
Quote from: TacadoirArdMhacha on October 08, 2010, 10:57:03 PM

A bit harsh there. Are you not a Cullyhanna man?

Its a parody of Crossmaglen's view of us before the semi-final.
As I dream about movies they won't make of me when I'm dead

crossfire

Quote from: back off the net on October 09, 2010, 11:32:59 PM
Two ref reports where sent into the county board saying tasker should never have being sent off it was a yellow at the most.The two refs where watching the game so there reports can be taken into account

And who were these spectators cum Adjudicators.?

winsamsoon

Clans beat culloville by 5 points , well done lads despite the efforts of some other teams you have once again secured first division status. Some teams need to take a good look at themselves concerning fixtures
I never forget a face but in your case I will make an exception.

umgolaarmagh

Quote from: back off the net on October 09, 2010, 11:32:59 PM
This is either a new policy within armagh gaa are your full of s$£t

My quess id your full of it!!

torres

1life 1club

Quote from: winsamsoon on October 10, 2010, 02:28:45 PM
Clans beat culloville by 5 points , well done lads despite the efforts of some other teams you have once again secured first division status. Some teams need to take a good look at themselves concerning fixtures
did culloville put out their subs for dis match??they were missing a few that played in the ifc final last week..i heard that yous done them a favour a few years back and they returned it 2day..any truth in this??
full forward son