The official Everton FC Supporters thread

Started by boojangles, January 06, 2009, 02:10:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

brokencrossbar1

Quote from: laoislad on March 08, 2022, 01:39:41 PM
Leeds are definitely in the mix BC1. Gonna be very tight.
Actually just had a look at Everton's remaining fixtures  :o

Leeds probably more at risk than Everton but they have the manager 'bounce' maybe and if they get Bamford back he is huge. I think Brentford will do enough. There's a few games between the teams round the bottom which will be the deciders

Quote from: SHEEDY on March 08, 2022, 01:42:20 PM
The next 2 games are massive, Wolves and Newcastle both at home, minimum 4 points needed.

If you do that you stay up. If you lose either of those, particularly the Newcastle game from a mentality point of view, then it's trouble.

johnnycool

Quote from: brokencrossbar1 on March 08, 2022, 01:45:05 PM

Leeds probably more at risk than Everton but they have the manager 'bounce' maybe and if they get Bamford back he is huge. I think Brentford will do enough. There's a few games between the teams round the bottom which will be the deciders

The next 2 games are massive, Wolves and Newcastle both at home, minimum 4 points needed.

If you do that you stay up. If you lose either of those, particularly the Newcastle game from a mentality point of view, then it's trouble.

If Mina and or Godfrey aren't back for those next two games then it'll be zero points as any decent passing in the middle third cuts Everton open at will..

seafoid

The margins are going to be very fine. If 2 of the spots are more or less decided it should help
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

RedHand88

Winning all the games in the world won't help them if the Premier League go through with a points deduction. If that happens, the Ev are toast.

J70

Quote from: RedHand88 on March 09, 2022, 12:24:26 PM
Winning all the games in the world won't help them if the Premier League go through with a points deduction. If that happens, the Ev are toast.

What's this about?

RedHand88

Quote from: J70 on March 09, 2022, 12:27:32 PM

What's this about?

Reports today that their profit and loss statement, due at the end of the month, could show a rule breaking level of loss over the last few years.

quit yo jibbajabba

Quote from: RedHand88 on March 09, 2022, 12:42:36 PM
Quote from: J70 on March 09, 2022, 12:27:32 PM

What's this about?

Reports today that their profit and loss statement, due at the end of the month, could show a rule breaking level of loss over the last few years.

Bloody Rafa

lurganblue

Quote from: brokencrossbar1 on March 08, 2022, 01:45:05 PM

Bamford and Phillips both supposed to be back on Thursday night.  Massive for Leeds.

The everton fixtures dont make good viewing for the fans i'm sure.

gawa316

quit yo jibbajabba

Crazy team selection and tactics by Rafa today

RedHand88

Seen someone seriously consider Big Sam from now to the end of the season, with Frank to come back in the summer  ;D ;D ;D

Milltown Row2

None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

RedHand88

Dont forget Everton still have Chelsea, Liverpool, Man United, Arsenal, Leicester (x2) still to come, not to mention an away game against relegation rivals Watford.
I just don't see them staying up. There are only 12 games left and they are running out of time to pick up the points.

imtommygunn

We're f**ked I think. I actually think Watford could finish above us. Today was a must win.