Question

Yes
No

lurganblue

Quote from: Capt Pat on July 08, 2020, 07:32:36 PM
I will go again with Capt Pats vikings.

That name will have to go under the current climate  :P

the onion bag

I wouldn't like to be drafting before the last week in August but the Red Hand Helmets will go again.

Mayo4Sam

Quote from: Farrandeelin on July 08, 2020, 09:29:54 AM
How does this work? Like fantasy football in soccer?
Ya something similar except it's Head 2 Head

I'm in again, Mayo4Lombardi
Excuse me for talking while you're trying to interrupt me

oakleaflad

Right men, I've bolded those who have got back to me, sorry if I've missed anyone. I'll have a look through again. If anyone is on the list and hasn't got back to me please let me know either way. Or if anyone knows anyone on the list who hasn't responded please give them a shout, I think there is one that's possibly not on the board.

Anyone who didn't play last year but would like to this year just let me know and we can add folks in if a free spot becomes available. 

Draft will probably be towards the end of August for both leagues but would like to have everything organized in advance. Thanks.

New York Jets XI
Smackdown Clowns
Oakleaf Dolphins
Ushane's Bolts
Red Hand Helmets
Oraisteach's Browns
Coolera Bears
Crossmaglen Hitmen. 
Savage Bears.
Antrim 89.   

Galway Bay Tribesmen.
Oakleaf Dolphins 'B'
Mayo4Lombardi
Ruthless Rossies
Troy PolaMayo.   
No Luck
Geezers49ers
Big Apple Orchards.
Capt Pats Vikings.
Lurgan Saints

Edit: The above are last years divisions and not in order, promotion/relegation has yet to be factored in. Want to see if everyone is on board again first.

lurganblue

Lurgan Saints good to go too. Cant do any worse than last year...

GalwayBayBoy

I'm up for it again anyway. If we have an NFL season that is.

declan85

Quote from: oakleaflad on July 27, 2020, 02:42:58 PM
Right men, I've bolded those who have got back to me, sorry if I've missed anyone. I'll have a look through again. If anyone is on the list and hasn't got back to me please let me know either way. Or if anyone knows anyone on the list who hasn't responded please give them a shout, I think there is one that's possibly not on the board.

Anyone who didn't play last year but would like to this year just let me know and we can add folks in if a free spot becomes available. 

Draft will probably be towards the end of August for both leagues but would like to have everything organized in advance. Thanks.

New York Jets XI. 
Smackdown Clowns
Oakleaf Dolphins
Ushane's Bolts
Red Hand Helmets
Oraisteach's Browns
Coolera Bears
Crossmaglen Hitmen. 
Savage Bears.
Antrim 89.   

Galway Bay Tribesmen.
Oakleaf Dolphins 'B'
Mayo4Lombardi
Ruthless Rossies. 
Troy PolaMayo.   
No Luck
Geezers49ers
Big Apple Orchards.
Capt Pats Vikings.
Lurgan Saints

Edit: The above are last years divisions and not in order, promotion/relegation has yet to be factored in. Want to see if everyone is on board again first.

A few of my friends are team owners but not at all regular on Gaaboard, possibly only registered here years ago for entry to this league! All have confirmed they are back in for this year: New York Jets XI, Ruthless Rossies, Troy PolaMayo all back in.

oakleaflad

Great, just waiting on confirmation Crossmaglen Hitmen and Savage Bears

DrinkingHarp

Gaaboard Predict The World Cup Champion 2014

oakleaflad

That's great. Just waiting on the Savage Bears now.

If anyone who didn't play last year wants to give it a try, please let me know.

Muck Savage

Quote from: oakleaflad on August 03, 2020, 02:40:34 PM
That's great. Just waiting on the Savage Bears now.

If anyone who didn't play last year wants to give it a try, please let me know.
Savage Bears are in

oakleaflad

FULL HOUSE

OK folks as I finished 3rd in the 'B' league last year and can't be promoted, there's only going to be 3 up, 3 down this year.

Relegated to B:
Red Hand Helmets
Crossmaglen Hitmen
Antrim 89

Promoted to A:
Galway Bay Tribesmen
No Luck
Geezers49ers

Expect to see emails saying you have been removed from the league. I may have email addresses for some of you from last year but all of the teams mentioned above will have to send me their email address so I can invite them to their new league following promotion/relegation, if you could PM me the email address and corresponding team name that would be great.

Will then work on getting a draft date and time sorted. If there's any dates/times that suit/don't suit feel free to let me know.

Edit: Actually only need an email address for Red Hand Helmets, have all the others already and invites have been sent.

oakleaflad

All 10 teams have joined in The Turfmen GAABoard Superbowl. They are as follows:

Vince Lombardi Division

New York Jets XI. 
Ushane's Bolts. 
Oakleaf Dolphins. 
Galway Bay Tribesmen.
No Luck. 

George Halas Division

Smackdown Clowns.
Oraisteach's Browns. 
Coolera Bears.
Savage Bears. 
Geezers49ers. 

Just waiting on Red Hand Helmets to send me an email address so I can invite to the Walter Payton. The other 9 teams have joined.

Cut off for the player opt-outs is tomorrow so i'd be comfortable drafting any time after that. Please let me know if there is a date/time that doesn't suit anyone. There's a bit of organizing in the 2 leagues and i'd like to get the 'A' out of the way as soon as possible (within reason).

oakleaflad

Update

All teams have now joined in both leagues.

Ideally i'd like to go with the A draft at some stage maybe next week and the B draft the week after, something like that anyway where I can give folks a bit of leeway with days etc.

I'll start with the Turfmen 'A' draft. Would there be an evening next week that definitely wouldn't suit anyone in that draft?