Lucinda Creighton - the answer to all our problems !!

Started by Rossfan, January 02, 2015, 05:35:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rossfan

Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

Eamonnca1

I wonder what name they're going to choose.

Well they're all for power to the people, so how about some reference to democracy? Can we get the word "Democrats" in there?

And they want to push a reform agenda, so they're a prgressive bunch. How about "Progressive Democrats?"

From the Bunker

Oh the excitement! It's overwhelming! Eddie will show us how to borrow from Credit Union to pay off Credit Card debts. How to use the bus instead of taking the taxi to and from work. That you can't be eating out all the time. As for a name, how about Democratic Left (overs). Of course Lucinda is originally from Mayo. So there will naturally be the begrudgery starting in Mayo! :P

seafoid

Freedom of thought, difference and independence are great buzzwords but without breaking up the lobbies and structures that strangle efforts at change, the status quo will sail on unhindered. The PDs didn't have the balls either.

Rossfan

Once I  saw Hobbs alongside her I knew this lot are just more of the same.
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

seafoid

Power for the people is usually plamas. Will Lucinda do anything about the excessive power held by senior cabinet ministers or the state of the legal system?

Orior

Is this the first political party with a name involving a computer / technical term?

How long before they crash? Or need patched? Or just become incompatible with the users needs?
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

lynchbhoy

Oh she and her party will appeal to the 'right on' liberal pc brigade!!
Since the demise of the democratic left and the pd's then the greens they have no 'cool' party with which to shite talk and pontificate

armaghniac

Hobbs is a snake oil salesman, I'd sooner vote for Hobbes and Calvin.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

magpie seanie

So boring and unimaginative - exactly what I would expect from Cretin. Like a child screaming, begging for attention. The country needs new parties but more importantly new thinking. This is just rubbish.

mylestheslasher

Quote from: lynchbhoy on January 03, 2015, 08:25:17 PM
Since the demise of the democratic left and the pd's then the greens they have no 'cool' party with which to shite talk and pontificate

What are you smoking Lynchboy? Lucinda Creighton appealing to liberals! She comes from the right of Fine Gael, she is hardcore pro life and against Gay marriage. She will appeal to the holy Joes that vote Fine Gael.

Hobbs is a populist, he is supposed to be the show biz side to this party. What he stands for I have no idea.

lynchbhoy

Quote from: mylestheslasher on January 03, 2015, 11:00:52 PM

What are you smoking Lynchboy? Lucinda Creighton appealing to liberals! She comes from the right of Fine Gael, she is hardcore pro life and against Gay marriage. She will appeal to the holy Joes that vote Fine Gael.

Hobbs is a populist, he is supposed to be the show biz side to this party. What he stands for I have no idea.

That's kinda my point
It's to appeal to the 'right on' fcukwits who aren't based in the real works and live fanciful pc notions!!

The pd's weren't democratic ( Michael McDowell anyone), democratic left never moved passed the centre , greens were barely green but talked a good game and the Labour Party have not represented the workers for a few decades now!
Supposed political tendencies are completely wrong in this country!
Sure the shinners are not lefties now either.
Only ff and fg are what they say they are - self effacing embezzlers!

The right of fg is still around the middle as is all politics and parties in this country in reality !

Hobbs is prob going to try and flog his luxury appartments in third world country to voters!

Didn't Lucinda say she would vote for same sex marriage yesterday!?!

So it's not me that's smoking something Myles - it's yourself !
Better put it out and head to bed in prep for mass in the morning as part of your New Years resolution !

From the Bunker

Oh that has all changed............

Turning to the upcoming same-sex marriage referendum, Ms Creighton confirmed she would be in favour of a Yes vote. "I think it is hugely important for gay people. Maybe I didn't appreciate that before," she said.
She said her view had changed recently "because so many people I know have actually gotten married, gay couples, or intend to, of course your personal contact and your personal experience will always inform your decisions". However, she said she would not campaign in the referendum.

http://www.irishtimes.com/news/politics/lucinda-creighton-seeking-1m-for-new-party-1.2053442

lynchbhoy

Quote from: From the Bunker on January 03, 2015, 11:43:36 PM

Oh that has all changed............

Turning to the upcoming same-sex marriage referendum, Ms Creighton confirmed she would be in favour of a Yes vote. "I think it is hugely important for gay people. Maybe I didn't appreciate that before," she said.
She said her view had changed recently "because so many people I know have actually gotten married, gay couples, or intend to, of course your personal contact and your personal experience will always inform your decisions". However, she said she would not campaign in the referendum.

http://www.irishtimes.com/news/politics/lucinda-creighton-seeking-1m-for-new-party-1.2053442
Yep

'Politician abandoning their principles shocker'
!!!

These fcukers are all the same

They all want into power for the money and fcuk the voters!

Eamonnca1

Quote from: magpie seanie on January 03, 2015, 11:00:12 PM
So boring and unimaginative - exactly what I would expect from Cretin. Like a child screaming, begging for attention. The country needs new parties but more importantly new thinking. This is just rubbish.

I agree. Lynchboy and his ilk trotting out clichés about the "liberal PC brigade," as if that legitimises their arguments, is a bit tiresome.