Tyrone V Monaghan AIQF 2015

Started by never kickt a ball, August 01, 2015, 08:20:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

redzone

Couldn't be bothered reading thru all that shite, but Neil macadam play acting was just as bad after Sean's tackle. He had to be put into the recovery position and i thought his neck was broke. Didn't see the McCann incident but hes coward so no surprise

general_lee

Not long in from the game, a number of observations.

First off, *about to be sick in mouth* congrats Tyrone. That was f**king ruthless. A joy to watch. Defended impeccably in numbers and seamlessly transformed into attack on the turn over. Some of the scores were absolutely sublime. You'd struggle to think of a Tyrone player that played poorly today.

Secondly, I would like to know how does your physio do it? Is he some sort of ultra being sent by God? Has he magical healing powers? I mean big St Sean must have been shot about 3/4 times there today by the Croke Park sniper and each time looked to be in complete agony. Your physio worked wonders! At one stage McAliskey(?) was overturned having been targeted by the same marksman, but as the physio ran on he magically rose to his feet. That was amazing by the physio, he didn't even have to administer treatment that time! Coincidentally Tyrone had regained possession on the attack  ::)

Thirdly: McCann. What can be said that hasn't already been said. I was going to say he should apologise to his teammates and the Gaels of Tyrone however many of them seem to condone his play acting. And here's me thinking Fergus was the biggest Jessie on that team  ::) An apology to the rest of Ireland should suffice. Jesus wept.

Tyrone will give Kerry plenty to think about. Despite today's ungentlemanly conduct part of me wants them back in an AI final. If anything to piss over the southern Dublin/Kerry love-in.

imtommygunn

Quote from: redzone on August 08, 2015, 11:35:12 PM
Couldn't be bothered reading thru all that shite, but Neil macadam play acting was just as bad after Sean's tackle. He had to be put into the recovery position and i thought his neck was broke. Didn't see the McCann incident but hes coward so no surprise

He got nailed. The ref had dealt with it and they were behind so if he was play acting why would he have stayed down?

Bingo

Quote from: ONeill on August 08, 2015, 11:34:29 PM
Why was the ref not allowing quick kick outs at times and others he ignored?

Also, he was harsh on Monaghan in the second half twice for calling back play when Monaghan played a free quickly.

He's Marty Duffy, he does what he wants  ;)

No idea, once he second half he done it when Monaghan looked to have a gap on a break in the Tyrone half.

general_lee

Also forget to mention Tyrone fans. Again you lot are complete pukes. Every decision against Tyrone,  no matter how blatantly obvious was the ref being a cheating bastid! Still yapping about decisions with the game won! Mayo fans just as bad, applauding wides and yellow cards and cheering every Donegal mistake! Again the game won and over with 25 mins to go!

Il Bomber Destro

Ronan McNabb is an absolute class act.

Better team won today and I find the outrage a bit condescending, Kerry have done as bad in three of four games in the past year.

ONeill

Quote from: Bingo on August 08, 2015, 11:38:40 PM

Also, he was harsh on Monaghan in the second half twice for calling back play when Monaghan played a free quickly.

He's Marty Duffy, he does what he wants  ;)

No idea, once he second half he done it when Monaghan looked to have a gap on a break in the Tyrone half.

Struck me he was a man who liked having a breather.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

muppet

We had what looked like a perfectly good goal disallowed from a quick free, taken from the correct spot.
MWWSI 2017

ONeill

Quote from: general_lee on August 08, 2015, 11:40:25 PM
Also forget to mention Tyrone fans. Again you lot are complete pukes. Every decision against Tyrone,  no matter how blatantly obvious was the ref being a cheating bastid! Still yapping about decisions with the game won! Mayo fans just as bad, applauding wides and yellow cards and cheering every Donegal mistake! Again the game won and over with 25 mins to go!

All part of the pantomime. You Armagh shower are the worst I've encountered. Yiz even cheer yer own wides.

Wildweasel74

Where did the lad hanratty for Monaghan disappear to? seemed decent 3-4yrs back

general_lee

Quote from: ONeill on August 08, 2015, 11:43:12 PM
Quote from: general_lee on August 08, 2015, 11:40:25 PM

All part of the pantomime. You Armagh shower are the worst I've encountered. Yiz even cheer yer own wides.
McKenna Cup Feb 2014 in Omagh and Tyrone winning by about 75 points jeering with around 30 seconds left on the clock left because a decision didn't go your way.

Couldn't love yas if ya rared yas.

ONeill

An Watcher

Just in from the game and I thought Monaghan really let themselves down in injury time.   The game was over and 2 or 3 of their players could have walked.  As for the ref. Shocking stuff. How some players weren't black carded while meyler was is crazy.  Never seen the dive and it isn't nice but neither are hughes or Finlay trying to decapitate their opponents. Thought sean cavanagh was excellent today. Special mention for the legend that is mickey harte. Bring on the kingdom!

BennyHarp

I'm just in from the game and not really interested in reading through the usual suspects tearing into Tyrone again and for the record I have no time for the actions of McCann but I did think football wise he had a superb second half. Some observations from the game from my point of view....Colm Cavanagh was excellent, must be one of the most under rated players in the country, Meylers black card was utterly ridiculous, Monaghan's point taking from distance was superb, Tyrone controlled the game and I felt always had Monaghan at arms length, Tyrone's ability to engineer point scoring opportunities is improving game by game but we still aren't creating enough goal scoring opportunities and finally, you Monaghan folk really love that song about the tractor!
That was never a square ball!!

ONeill

McAliskey was very fortunate to get a free for the goal chance he fluffed.