Tyrone V Monaghan AIQF 2015

Started by never kickt a ball, August 01, 2015, 08:20:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

omaghjoe

Quote from: stew on August 08, 2015, 06:10:13 PM
Quote from: omaghjoe on August 08, 2015, 06:07:11 PM
Quote from: stew on August 08, 2015, 06:04:15 PM
Quote from: charlieTully on August 08, 2015, 05:56:06 PM
Tyrone had no need to get on like that, the game was won, I have always had a begrudging respect for them but never again they are the scum of the GAA.

Oh come on Tully, you are only saying that because it is true! :D

It all starts with that man at the helm, he is ultimately responsible for the dark arts they employ, absolutely no class at all, the game was won, stop fecking around and continue to play excellent football, instead we got that puke!

Yeah the dark arts academy seems to be doing its job rightly since it was established up in Garvaghy ::)

Were you happy with the shit your players pulled today?? Sadly I would not be suprised if you were!!!!

By "the shit" I take it you mean winning and playing some great football then yes

stew

Quote from: brokencrossbar1 on August 08, 2015, 06:09:16 PM
Finlay should have got a straight red but I have to say the whole ethos around that Tyrone team is despicable. Diving, yapping at the ref, late sneaky punches. It's a real shame as they are good footballers. They say a team reflects the manager. All Mickey Hartes teams reflect a very Jekyll and Hyde element, great footballers but sneaky, cynical cheats. It seems very much at odds to the image them portrays.

He is a tremendous manager but in terms of character he is lacking.

He threatened to sue the association several times when his players deserved the sanctions they got, the GAA caved.

His team drag down the very essence of the game, they destroy the game with their diving, knavery and sledging, a strong ref would have sent three of them off today.

Horrible bastards that will get what is coming to them, come on Kerry!
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

Wildweasel74

Football away to the dogs, time go watch the soccer, i seen less playacting, chaeting and unsportmanlike behaviour which we seen today.

redcard

Tyrone had no need to get on like that, the game was won, I have always had a begrudging respect for them but never again they are the scum of the GAA.

It all starts with that man at the helm, he is ultimately responsible for the dark arts they employ, absolutely no class at all, the game was won, stop fecking around and continue to play excellent football, instead we got that puke!

Yeah the dark arts academy seems to be doing its job rightly since it was established up in Garvaghy ::)

Were you happy with the shit your players pulled today?? Sadly I would not be suprised if you were!!!!

Some of the tyrone scores were sublime in fact most of them were. Monaghan scored some clinkers too. Great defending by Tyrone also. The box to Meylers mouth and the knee to mccurrys head set the tone in the first 10 minutes.

omaghjoe

Quote from: Sidney on August 08, 2015, 06:13:44 PM
Quote from: omaghjoe on August 08, 2015, 06:11:06 PM
Quote from: Sidney on August 08, 2015, 06:09:00 PM
All the cliches about Ulster football are entirely justified after that. Tyrone supporters are complaining about "the children". You have a bunch of children playing for you.

I hope Kerry destroy you.

I was hoping you's hope that
Glad you're glad you've turned into the Glasgow Rangers of Gaelic football.

I believe our entire team is Catholic and hasnt went brankrupt

tippabu

Quote from: omaghjoe on August 08, 2015, 06:14:32 PM

By "the shit" I take it you mean winning and playing some great football then yes

funny thing is ye were brilliant today and ye are winning and would doing so too without all the other horrible stuff

stew

You take it wrong, the mouthing, the diving, the playacting and the knavery!

Armagh are shite but at least we call our players out on it on here, you lot are clones!
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

johnnydrama

McCanns dive was a disgrace and he should be very ashamed of himself. But Hughes wasn't sent of for that. Was he not sent of for hitting Richie Donnelly? The camera's didn't seem to pick that up. But Richie left the field with a closed eye! Tyrone played very well, deserved to win but agree they shouldn't have got involved in the last 10mins.

redcard

Quote from: T Fearon on August 08, 2015, 06:10:43 PM
Settle down and watch Donegal and Mayo contest an AI quarter final sportingly with O'Shea and Murphy displaying their full repertoire and being allowed to do so.

Well said Tony. Remind me what County are you from again

Wildweasel74

Ah the only thing we know is it never last, they be the weakest of the last 5 teams in it. kerry and Dublin await

Sidney

Quote from: omaghjoe on August 08, 2015, 06:16:06 PM
All the cliches about Ulster football are entirely justified after that. Tyrone supporters are complaining about "the children". You have a bunch of children playing for you.

Nobody gives a shit about your religion, mate.

The fact is you have the most disliked team in Ireland and 31 counties will be against you in the semi-final. When you're playing Kerry, that's quite a feat.

redcard

Quote from: stew on August 08, 2015, 06:17:28 PM

You take it wrong, the mouthing, the diving, the playacting and the knavery!

Armagh are shite but at least we call our players out on it on here, you lot are clones!

Okay I agree with you on that

omaghjoe

Quote from: Sidney on August 08, 2015, 06:19:56 PM

The fact is you have the most disliked team in Ireland and 31 counties will be against you in the semi-final. When you're playing Kerry, that's quite a feat.

You started on about Rangers, those 2 things are the only thing that i really know about  them

Sidney

Quote from: omaghjoe on August 08, 2015, 06:22:48 PM

You started on about Rangers, those 2 things are the only thing that i really know about that them
A third thing for you to know is that they're less disliked in the rest of Ireland than Tyrone are.

omaghjoe

Quote from: Sidney on August 08, 2015, 06:24:32 PM
Quote from: omaghjoe on August 08, 2015, 06:22:48 PM

You started on about Rangers, those 2 things are the only thing that i really know about that them
A third thing for you to know is that they're less disliked in the rest of Ireland than Tyrone are.
They have a good level of support in Tyrone also