Tyrone V Monaghan AIQF 2015

Started by never kickt a ball, August 01, 2015, 08:20:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stew

Quote from: charlieTully on August 08, 2015, 05:56:06 PM
Tyrone had no need to get on like that, the game was won, I have always had a begrudging respect for them but never again they are the scum of the GAA.

Oh come on Tully, you are only saying that because it is true! :D

It all starts with that man at the helm, he is ultimately responsible for the dark arts they employ, absolutely no class at all, the game was won, stop fecking around and continue to play excellent football, instead we got that puke!
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

blewuporstuffed

Quote from: Sandy Hill on August 08, 2015, 06:00:26 PM
McCann's performance is unforgivable and in general the antics of Tyrone,in the last 10 mins in particular, was disgusting; the corner boys of Gaelic football! In footballing terms they were undoubtedly the better team but as so often happens they are very unsporting winners. And, not a word about all that shit from the studio; pity Brolly hadn't been there.

I'm not dying about Kerry but I hope they hammer Tyrone.
What exactly did tyrone do in the last 10 that monaghan didn't? ( apart from mccanns dive, something he should Def get a ban for, can't stand that shite)
Finlay lucky to escape a straight red for the first challenge on cavanagh. Dunno how kieran hughes stayed on the field either.was involved in almost every unsavoury incident today.
Meyler black card was as bad a decision as I have seen.
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow doesn't look good either

omaghjoe

Quote from: stew on August 08, 2015, 06:04:15 PM
Tyrone had no need to get on like that, the game was won, I have always had a begrudging respect for them but never again they are the scum of the GAA.

It all starts with that man at the helm, he is ultimately responsible for the dark arts they employ, absolutely no class at all, the game was won, stop fecking around and continue to play excellent football, instead we got that puke!

Yeah the dark arts academy seems to be doing its job rightly since it was established up in Garvaghy ::)

stew

Quote from: agorm on August 08, 2015, 05:52:10 PM
Wow,

That was some of the worst cheating I have seen in trying to get another playr sent off. Tiernan McCann really is a disgrace, I dont think any manager would send  a player out to do that.

That said, Tryone were the better team overall today.

You are wrong, that p***k Harte does it and has done it for well over a decade.

Tyrone are playing well and did not need to drag the game into the dirt, but they are good at it and Monaghan bit, Kerry wont, Kerry will put manners on the f**kers!!!!

omaghjoe

Quote from: blewuporstuffed on August 08, 2015, 06:05:51 PM
Quote from: Sandy Hill on August 08, 2015, 06:00:26 PM
McCann's performance is unforgivable and in general the antics of Tyrone,in the last 10 mins in particular, was disgusting; the corner boys of Gaelic football! In footballing terms they were undoubtedly the better team but as so often happens they are very unsporting winners. And, not a word about all that shit from the studio; pity Brolly hadn't been there.

I'm not dying about Kerry but I hope they hammer Tyrone.
What exactly did tyrone do in the last 10 that monaghan didn't? ( apart from mccanns dive, something he should Def get a ban for, can't stand that shite)
Finlay lucky to escape a straight red for the first challenge on cavanagh. Dunno how kieran hughes stayed on the field either.was involved in almost every unsavoury incident today.
Meyler black card was as bad a decision as I have seen.

+1 Duffy was a farce as usual, let Monaghan away with thier shitefor 70mins until it built into a crescendo during the last 5mins

Sidney

All the cliches about Ulster football are entirely justified after that. Tyrone supporters are complaining about "the children". You have a bunch of children playing for you.

I hope Kerry destroy you.

brokencrossbar1

Finlay should have got a straight red but I have to say the whole ethos around that Tyrone team is despicable. Diving, yapping at the ref, late sneaky punches. It's a real shame as they are good footballers. They say a team reflects the manager. All Mickey Hartes teams reflect a very Jekyll and Hyde element, great footballers but sneaky, cynical cheats. It seems very much at odds to the image them portrays.

qz

Oisin mcConville now tipped Tyrone to lose 4 games in a row---heart ruling the head when it comes to being the pundit

omaghjoe

Quote from: qz on August 08, 2015, 06:09:29 PM
Oisin mcConville now tipped Tyrone to lose 4 games in a row---heart ruling the head when it comes to being the pundit

Its Brian Dooher's fault ;D

stew

Quote from: omaghjoe on August 08, 2015, 06:07:11 PM
Quote from: stew on August 08, 2015, 06:04:15 PM

Yeah the dark arts academy seems to be doing its job rightly since it was established up in Garvaghy ::)

Were you happy with the shit your players pulled today?? Sadly I would not be suprised if you were!!!!

T Fearon

Settle down and watch Donegal and Mayo contest an AI quarter final sportingly with O'Shea and Murphy displaying their full repertoire and being allowed to do so.

omaghjoe

Quote from: Sidney on August 08, 2015, 06:09:00 PM
All the cliches about Ulster football are entirely justified after that. Tyrone supporters are complaining about "the children". You have a bunch of children playing for you.

I was hoping you's hope that

Gabriel_Hurl

redcard

Quote from: brokencrossbar1 on August 08, 2015, 06:09:16 PM
Finlay should have got a straight red but I have to say the whole ethos around that Tyrone team is despicable. Diving, yapping at the ref, late sneaky punches. It's a real shame as they are good footballers. They say a team reflects the manager. All Mickey Hartes teams reflect a very Jekyll and Hyde element, great footballers but sneaky, cynical cheats. It seems very much at odds to the image them portrays.

Some lemon sucking going on in this tread

Sidney

Quote from: omaghjoe on August 08, 2015, 06:11:06 PM
Quote from: Sidney on August 08, 2015, 06:09:00 PM

I was hoping you's hope that
Glad you're glad you've turned into the Glasgow Rangers of Gaelic football.