2017 AFL Season

Started by Aerlik, March 16, 2017, 03:55:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Subbie

Quote from: Rossfan on September 30, 2017, 10:49:34 AM
Final score and official names of both teams please.
Thanks.

Most normal people would google something like that instead of petulantly demanding the information.
Radical thinking maybe ?

Rossfan

Quote from: The Subbie on October 01, 2017, 01:03:57 AM
Thanks.

Most normal people would google something like that instead of petulantly demanding the information.
Radical thinking maybe ?
Most normal people would mind their own business instead of petulantly  commenting on someone's genuine enquiry.
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

The Subbie

Quote from: Rossfan on October 01, 2017, 10:08:44 AM
Quote from: The Subbie on October 01, 2017, 01:03:57 AM
Thanks.

Radical thinking maybe ?
Most normal people would mind their own business instead of petulantly  commenting on someone's genuine enquiry.
If it was a genuine enquiry you would have done a wee bit of research before entering a thread on a discussion board about a particular subject,the clue is there for you
Try and keep up there , it's not hard.
See a subject that interests you.
Get a wee bit of knowledge on/about it
Discuss same
Get a wee bit more knowledge
Rinse and repeat

Don't just f**king tr**p in looking for every hoor to do your homework for you. Good lad. Tip on.

Rossfan

You're a very sad individual and need to get out more.
Some of us work in the real world and haven't got time for extensive research etc.
I asked a question and another intelligent poster answered it.
No one needed ir asked for you to wade in with your puerile aggression.
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

The Subbie

Who mentioned work ???
We all work?? Those that are lucky enough or healthily enough to be able
To get it.
You landed into the middle of a discussion without any knowledge of the subject in question demanding answers to questions that could have easily been discovered in 6 seconds on
Google.
Don't be a dick.

TabClear

Thats 2017 done then. One of the most competitive seasons in years with the Tigers ending decades of underachievement  on the back of one of the most impressive  seasons ever by an individual.

Dusty Martin. Brownlow, MVP and Norm Smith Medal winner.

A few of the more established clubs struggled (Hawthorn, Collingwood) and some absolute legends retired (Hodge, Mitchell, Gibson, Priddis, Boyd, Murphy, Johnson, Riewoldt, Watson to name a few).

Roll on 2018

Edit: Just seen the Luke Hodge to Brisbane rumours and he was missing from the GF motorcade......

An Astrail

See, we all know nothing when it comes to tipping :)

Well done to Richmond, incredible pressure around the ball stopped Adelaide ever getting moving. I think the Crows got into a panic about Dusty which left free players all around him. Crows would have thought those players wouldn't have been able to step up if they could shut down the superstar but step up they did.

Now we move on to the trade period and all the gossip, rumour and enough outright lies to make the Donald envious.

TabClear

Quote from: An Astrail on October 03, 2017, 05:57:09 AM
See, we all know nothing when it comes to tipping :)

Well done to Richmond, incredible pressure around the ball stopped Adelaide ever getting moving. I think the Crows got into a panic about Dusty which left free players all around him. Crows would have thought those players wouldn't have been able to step up if they could shut down the superstar but step up they did.

Now we move on to the trade period and all the gossip, rumour and enough outright lies to make the Donald envious.

Even Plan A failed miserably!

An Astrail

True, and plan B - when they tightened up on other players in the last quarter - was probably what gave Dusty enough space to win the Norm Smith Medal. For the record, Bachar Houli was robbed there :)

laoislad

When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

spuds

"As I get older I notice the years less and the seasons more."
John Hubbard

mrdeeds

That was brilliant. Some catch.

TabClear

Quote from: mrdeeds on July 22, 2018, 01:46:18 PM
That was brilliant. Some catch.

The Cats are masters of winning the tight games. Tuohy has been exceptional since he went to Geelong.

Carmen Stateside

Conor Mc Kenna had himself an impressive first half. Two goals for him.
Wish i hadn't started watching as i will have to see it out to the end now.  Decent game which helps

Carmen Stateside

Turned out an absolute brilliant game. Hawthorn 107 103 Essendon