All Ireland club football championships 2023/24

Started by Blowitupref, January 06, 2023, 09:18:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blowitupref

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on January 15, 2023, 10:48:53 AM
Quote from: Blowitupref on January 13, 2023, 03:17:50 PM
Quote from: Estimator on January 13, 2023, 02:55:43 PM
Derek O'Mahoney (Tipp) is in charge of the final.
Don't know too much about him as a ref, think he was on the line in the Derry / Galway AI semi-final.

What i seen of him average at best.

Excuses in early then.. the ref is average! Christ the state of that post

Excuses? Have no dog in the fight. What I've seen of Derek O'Mahoney in various action that's my opinion of him hopefully he's above average today and not talked about afterwards.
Is the ref going to finally blow his whistle?... No, he's going to blow his nose

Wildweasel74

Milltown no dog in the fight either, just a dislike of everything Derry.

Blowitupref

Opening 12 minutes in the junior final Stewartstown Harps  holding their own thus far leading 0-3 to 0-2.
Is the ref going to finally blow his whistle?... No, he's going to blow his nose

Wildweasel74

Playing well on limited possession, but every time Clifford gets it, u think he score. He a big lad,

Blowitupref

Goal for Stewartstown Harps. Fossa full back and goalkeeper unable to clear the ball played in. 1-5 to 0-5.

Half time a well deserved lead for Stewartstown Harps  1-7 to 0-7. 

square_ball

Stewartstown much the better team all round. Fossa really struggling at the back.

seafoid

Wildweasel74

Both Fullbacks getting ate. Fossa Midfield big but slow, Stewartstown scored 3 from there. Not sure why P Clifford plays No. 6, he's def not a defender. Stewartstown better around team, but if I was, Fossa manager the fullback be changed and P Clifford up front.

Armagh18

Clifford obviously standing out at this Level goes without saying, 5 so far but Stewartstown doing reasonably on him. Better team so far. Devlin very impressive. Fancy Clifford to get more space as game opens up

Captain Obvious

Gareth Devlin (must be in his mid 30s now) v David Clifford in that 1st half.

Armagh18

Lad gets shoulder jn the back and goes down holding forehead lol

Wildweasel74

Clifford bound to get frustrated at this level with what's round him. Hope he's a good Fossa man, with Killarney 2 mile down the road.

Captain Obvious

Almost a goal for David Clifford there when the keeper when walkabout and lost the ball. Tyrone lads badly need a score now.

Armagh18

Daft red card. Game over, although Fossa lad should be booked for going down like he was shot.

quit yo jibbajabba

Ive seen stupider things on a football pitch. I just cant remember when....