Man Utd Thread:

Started by full back, November 10, 2006, 08:13:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NAG1

Quote from: johnnycool on September 08, 2020, 10:40:00 AM
Quote from: NAG1 on September 08, 2020, 10:33:57 AM
Quote from: laoislad on September 07, 2020, 08:40:05 PM
First Harry Maguire and now Mason Greenwood tut tut tut...

Suarez, Gerard, Carragher........

FFS, don't tell me these lads in Iceland were spitting on young girls as well?

Never mind the T Shirts, any credibility went after those. I think it will be a while before they can claim any moral high ground on any topic.

laoislad

When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

Cunny Funt

Lost 1-0 to Aston Villa in Villa Park this afternoon in a friendly. Team that apparently started De Gea; Dalot, Lindelof, Shaw, Williams; McTominay, Fred, Pereira, Mata, Lingard; Ighalo.

3 or 4 of that team will start in the PL opener against Palace next weekend?

Boycey

Quote from: Cunny Funt on September 12, 2020, 05:28:19 PM
Lost 1-0 to Aston Villa in Villa Park this afternoon in a friendly. Team that apparently started De Gea; Dalot, Lindelof, Shaw, Williams; McTominay, Fred, Pereira, Mata, Lingard; Ighalo.

And?

Cunny Funt

Quote from: Boycey on September 12, 2020, 06:53:30 PM
Quote from: Cunny Funt on September 12, 2020, 05:28:19 PM

And?

Different reports coming in now that Dean Henderson started instead of DeGea in goal and was a few other changes including new signing Donny van de Beek also featured in the starting line up.

Dar31

I wouldnt read to much into the result it was purely to give everyone a run out or so OGS said we will wait and see hopefully we get rid of a few players and get in 1 or 2 more before the end of the window but there is time yet who knows whats going on in the background i gave up reading the shite they print online pure fiction

lurganblue

I didn't see the game but I did see Villa's goal.  Maguire seemed to lose Watkins in behind him but all in all it was a decent goal.

Reports from twitter suggest that Utd of course had the better of most of the exchanges.  Nothing much can be read into it really.

Boycey

It's hard to know where Utd will be by this weekend. They've been coming back to training in dribs and drabs for various reasons with 7 players only reporting for pre-season this morning...

rodney trotter

They need a new left back asap. That should have been done before the season started. Shaw is half hearted in attacking and defending, and is like a barrel.  He should be leaner then that for a professional athlete.

Bronco

Left back and a centre back both needed. McTominay isn't good enough to be starting regularly either.

Square Ball

Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

thewobbler

They deserve to be at least 2-0 down.

But not like that.

Football seems determined to ruin itself as a form of entertainment.

weareros

Don't know what the value of each team but imagine CP worth a lot less, but their players are much more technically better. Zaha just class.

Helix.

Quote from: weareros on September 19, 2020, 07:23:13 PM
Don't know what the value of each team but imagine CP worth a lot less, but their players are much more technically better. Zaha just class.
Is there a buyback clause for him I doubt it. Same shite again dreadful in defence. Queue the smartarses on the forum!