Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Localexpert

Quote from: Moonshine on November 09, 2019, 08:16:37 PM
Quote from: Localexpert on November 09, 2019, 05:00:19 PM
This ballygawley team showing their metal again I see  ::)

No point running around looking boxing when the game is over either. What you think of that moonshine?

Local expert/Tintown aka fianna men. Hard to beat a bit of handbags you boys would know all about it and you do it to each other  ;) .. no not a league team anymore what does that leave you

Just the 2 points in the second half in this final moonshine.  All these parish trials you have over the xmas period to pick 5 teams and tell 20 men better luck next year and you can only score 13 times across two finals?

Better get the cheque book out!

Moonshine

Quote from: Localexpert on November 09, 2019, 09:30:10 PM
Quote from: Moonshine on November 09, 2019, 08:16:37 PM
Quote from: Localexpert on November 09, 2019, 05:00:19 PM
This ballygawley team showing their metal again I see  ::)

No point running around looking boxing when the game is over either. What you think of that moonshine?

Local expert/Tintown aka fianna men. Hard to beat a bit of handbags you boys would know all about it and you do it to each other  ;) .. no not a league team anymore what does that leave you

Just the 2 points in the second half in this final moonshine.  All these parish trials you have over the xmas period to pick 5 teams and tell 20 men better luck next year and you can only score 13 times across two finals?

Better get the cheque book out!

We may get the old cheque book out been 4 or 5 years since it was out.. but doesn't always get you success as you know.. trials :D do you go watch killyman and brackaville trials??

Ps I hear you are learning them the antics at a younger age up their now. Poor old badoney still trying to fix the changing rooms up

Dell

In late to game yesterday was on steps beside changing rooms had kids with me and ended up moving to far side. Manners of a few men was shocking. Abused pascal Canavan for 10 min (don't know why he never spoke) and then moved on to a man who is no longer alive and laughed that Fintona was an unlucky pitch. I know all clubs have these gulpins and Dromore aren't responsible for them but it was totally uncalled for and vile. I spoke to two of the Fintona stewards about it when I moved. After the game he said one of the men went and shook pascals hand on the way past to the middle of the pitch!!!! Think clubs need to be more proactive at their own home games to stop this or there will be trouble off the pitch. This is not what we want our children to listen to or be a witness to. Men no better than English soccer thugs. Shame
light travels faster than sound this is why some people appear bright until they speak

Goals_Will_Come

Quote from: BennyHarp on November 09, 2019, 05:56:46 PM
I see Conor McKenna got a goal for Eglish today. Any reports on how he was in general play?
Edendork appealing the result due to McKennas ineligibility? Not registered due to his professional contract status?

clarshack

Quote from: Goals_Will_Come on November 10, 2019, 02:03:30 PM
I see Conor McKenna got a goal for Eglish today. Any reports on how he was in general play?
Edendork appealing the result due to McKennas ineligibility? Not registered due to his professional contract status?

What do you mean? Was he not registered by Eglish on the GAA membership system?

GetOverTheBar

Quote from: clarshack on November 10, 2019, 02:24:55 PM
Quote from: Goals_Will_Come on November 10, 2019, 02:03:30 PM

What do you mean? Was he not registered by Eglish on the GAA membership system?

Yesturday wasn't his first time this year playing for Eglish. Be a major shock if Eglish have been so silly.

skeog

RTE making noises about the League final yesterday handbags was all it was.Does the man who sent in the report get paid for it.Hardly think RTE was in Fintona.Irish News be on the case next.

clarshack

Did Loughmacrory really blow automatic promotion?

bigtogs

Quote from: clarshack on November 10, 2019, 04:51:01 PM

Counting the chickens i doubt...was talking to 2 lough men during the week both 100% sure of a win as Beragh had nothing to play for!!!!!

pressupking

couldn't of happened to a better team...even if they do go up through play-offs at least they go up with no silverware!!! their behaviour and antics throughout the year doesn't deserve rewarding!!!  i seen videos of them celebrating the night they beat galbally in the clubhouse as if they'd just won the league, id like to see the videos of them tonite ;)

redhandofgod

Another bottle job by loughmacrory! Couldnt beat pomeroy in championship when 4 points up with 10 to play and pomeroy down to 12 men!
Choked today again against a team safe with nothing to play for!

under the bar

Quote from: pressupking on November 10, 2019, 07:37:51 PM

couldn't of happened to a better team...even if they do go up through play-offs at least they go up with no silverware!!! their behaviour and antics throughout the year doesn't deserve rewarding!!!  i seen videos of them celebrating the night they beat galbally in the clubhouse as if they'd just won the league, id like to see the videos of them tonite ;)
Send £5 to my PayPal account.... ;)

Dee2018

From a galbally point of view it's great to see our neighbours go up over lochmacrory. I guess lochmacrory didn't have the BITE to win today. Pun intended

Gaafan2

Great to be back in senior football. I didn't see it coming but Beragh done us a massive favour. Few could argue that us along with Galbally were the two best teams in intermediate. There won't be a lot of sympathy for Loughmacrory following their antics all year.

OurKid

Quote from: PMG1 on November 09, 2019, 04:41:37 PM
We haven't gone away you know!!! Not the title that would have been our first choice but serious bottle shown by our young team to win the league title today, 8th league title since 2003. Added to our U21 Ulster title and Reserve league title it hasn't been a bad year for a team in transition that is supposed to have no future, still the U21 semi final to come too
Think I've heard another club say that first sentence before? Maybe get your own material , this post is about as pointless as an ashtray on a motorbike.