Over Critical Club Supporters

Started by illdecide, June 14, 2007, 01:17:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EagleLord

Quote from: The Hammer on February 21, 2010, 11:28:39 PM
Its the old skool hardcore men that cracks me up !! 'GO THROUGH THAT MAN' 'EMPTY THAT DURTY HORE' and the belter 'QUIT YOUR FANCEY DAN'ING AND HAMMER AWAY'

:D :D Cracks me up too!

One minute they are shouting 'Enough of that fanny'n about, handpassing the thing there! Will ye's stick your boot in it and clear yer lines!!' and then only a few minutes later they're shoutin 'Ach jaysus son you didnt even look! You just kicked it away straight to their man!'  :D :D

illdecide

I don't mind getting an ear bashing from certain guys who have been there and done it, my club has all-stars and guys who represented the county (many of them) and to hear them shouting is fine with me but what get's up my nose is the guy behind the fence who was pure f**king shite and couldn't get a game for the B team shouting on to me or any other team mate is so frustrating >:(
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

wheres he takin er from

Quote from: Goats Do Shave on June 15, 2007, 08:44:25 AM
Went to the Clonoe - Donnaghmore Tyrone Senior Club C'ship a few weeks ago, & stood in the middle of the stand in Edendork, just behind the Clonoe Dug-out.

At one stage after half time John Morrison was approached by a Clonoe 'Supporter' & absolutely berated, in front of his own players/substitutes/fans & those of the opposition. Constructive criticism it was not! – A torrid of foul mouthed abuse came out of his mouth.

- Beating Carrickmore must have went to this man's head - or maybe he had under rated Donnaghmore (Who have been going very well for a couple of years & are in the league above Clonoe this year!!!!)

Have to say I felt sorry for the fellow Armagh native, a nice fella trying to do his best with the club & didn't deserve that sort of grief!

Nice fella surely. I've a fair idea of the incident your talkin about and to be fair it would have been totally out of character. That wouldn't excuse it though.

The subsequent success last year would bear testament to the feelin that so much more was possible of our players. Morrisons part in that subsequent success could not and would not be underestimated by anyone in our club tho. So a bit of a good news story for all concerned in the finish up
First on the field and last to leave

IVEDECIDED

Quote from: qub la la la on June 14, 2007, 01:24:08 PM
gfc correnshego! gfc correnshego!

Sorry pal that wasnt a supporter shouting yous are shite it was jsut a man walking his dog who happened to bump into your game.