Tyrone County Football and Hurling

Started by Fear ón Srath Bán, April 01, 2007, 05:58:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

square_ball

randomusername

Club boi

Quote from: Thebigdog on November 08, 2017, 03:58:33 PM
What are we on a GAA forum talking about anyway? The price of garden furniture? Some amount of Snowflake princesses on here. Hypothetically if I was getting critism for my performances on the pitch I wouldn't start crying like a baby but go back out and prove the doubters wrong!

The price of garden furniture lol Class

Wouldnt this be a much boring place if we all came on and agreed with the Errigal Pose and all that tyrone do. Jes it wouldnt be far aff North Korea at that rate. Forums are for opinions - Horrible footballer, shouldnt be anywere near a County set up never mind starting week in/week out and now touted as potential Captain. Tyrone Fans Weep

square_ball

Here's another big man. I'd say your mother and father are proud of their son anonymously abusing some on the internet.

southtyronegael

anyone remember who lifted the mc kenna cup this year? was it sean cavanagh?

Therealdonald

Quote from: southtyronegael on November 08, 2017, 08:42:12 PM
anyone remember who lifted the mc kenna cup this year? was it sean cavanagh?

Petey Harte

southtyronegael

ok thanks so one would assume that he is ahead of mc crory and cavanagh for captaincy.

Tyroneforsam

Who gives a f**k who's captain next year, whether it's harte, Donnelly, mccrory or Cavanagh it'll not make a pile of difference.

southtyronegael

Quote from: Tyroneforsam on November 08, 2017, 09:09:59 PM
Who gives a f**k who's captain next year, whether it's harte, Donnelly, mccrory or Cavanagh it'll not make a pile of difference.
well someone has to lift the mc kenna cup

randomusername

Quote from: southtyronegael on November 08, 2017, 09:21:05 PM
Quote from: Tyroneforsam on November 08, 2017, 09:09:59 PM
well someone has to lift the mc kenna cup

Bout time a Clogher Valley man lifts the big one

ose 14

lets be honest here it dosent matter who the captain is as he wont be doing a pile. aidan mccrory gets too much personal abuse definitely. mickey will want someone who wont talk to rte. so maybe being close to him mccrory fits the bill. to me mattie donnelly is the natural leader of the team has captained his club to a county title no brainer. colm cavnagh wont be picked due to big seans last sprint to rte and him making a mockery of the players dont want to talk nonesense.

Redhand Santa

Quote from: Club boi on November 08, 2017, 05:58:38 PM
Quote from: Thebigdog on November 08, 2017, 03:58:33 PM
What are we on a GAA forum talking about anyway? The price of garden furniture? Some amount of Snowflake princesses on here. Hypothetically if I was getting critism for my performances on the pitch I wouldn't start crying like a baby but go back out and prove the doubters wrong!

The price of garden furniture lol Class

Wouldnt this be a much boring place if we all came on and agreed with the Errigal Pose and all that tyrone do. Jes it wouldnt be far aff North Korea at that rate. Forums are for opinions - Horrible footballer, shouldnt be anywere near a County set up never mind starting week in/week out and now touted as potential Captain. Tyrone Fans Weep

Yeah its much better to come on to a forum behind a user name and slag off local players who give up 9/10 months of the year to represent our county. I probably wouldn't pick McRory in my starting team but at times over the years he has did decent marking jobs including for example against McKiernan last year. He always puts in a 100% on the pitch and works hard for the team.

For all the talk of the bias it should be noted that only 2 out of a 35 man squad have been from Errigal in recent years. Not a high representation from one of the top clubs in Tyrone. Even Ardboe had that many players involved in the squad this year. Also no Errigal man has ever held one of the key jobs in the backroom team - trainer or assistant manager.

I get labelled on here as some big Harte fan where as in reality I'm just a Tyrone fan who has respected what he did for the county and still believe he is the best man for the job. Back to back ulster's at any time in our history would be considered successful. Anyway I think I'm done on here as can't be bothered with the constant childish crap from the newbies and the constant over the top negativity. I think you lads should be left too your fun without being interrupted by reason and logic.

square_ball

Your last paragraph sums it up RHS. This thread has long since become a nonsense and the times where it was a genuine discussion and debate are over. Yes there was criticism but it wasn't vile in nature and abusive like it has become this past year really.

Leave you boys to your own devices now and turn this once decent thread into your own wee anti Harte/Errigal rants. Good luck!

redhandefender

Agree, I'm out, the Fermanagh man has won through

WT4E

Has GAAboard now become hoganstand?

We need a new forum without STG & big Dog (Who are the same person I think we can all agree?)