Sports Capital Grant

Started by Itchy, February 12, 2022, 08:35:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Itchy

2020 sports capital grant winners announced yesterday, seems to have been  a massive give away this year. My club got 120k, previous grants were 30k consistently. Anyone else do well out of it

armaghniac

Quote from: Itchy on February 12, 2022, 08:35:27 AM
2020 sports capital grant winners announced yesterday, seems to have been  a massive give away this year. My club got 120k, previous grants were 30k consistently. Anyone else do well out of it

I suspect that the view was that clubs etc could not raise their own money in the last two years owing to COvid and so they help is a bit greater.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

Helix.

Quote from: Itchy on February 12, 2022, 08:35:27 AM

Seemed to be more generous this year probably in context of Covid. GAA Football club at home got about 113k and hurling club got 48k. Take it when it comes. A lot of walking tracks in GAA club seem to be getting approval from clubs in Laois anyways. Not sure what it's like rest of the country.