Muslim gangs abusing children in England

Started by The Iceman, October 30, 2018, 03:54:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Iceman

it's nothing to do with the Priest. These opinions have grown over time. In fact I'd be just as influenced on the subject by a gay Jewish man in the form of Milo Yiannopoulos as I would be by my priest and my church.  He points out its the biggest hypocrisy of the left. Homophobia is a christian bakery not baking a cake....but when Muslims through a gay man from a rooftop to his death....free pass.....
Have a watch at some of his interviews.

Listen to Jordan Peterson.

Ben Shapiro.

Some interesting commentary from all of these guys from varying backgrounds.
I will always keep myself mentally alert, physically strong and morally straight

gallsman

Gabriel_Hurl

Jordan f**king Peterson - that's where we've got to - f**king hell LOLOLOL

screenexile

Surely he's not talking about Milo "13 year olds are Ok to have gay relationships with older men" Yiannopoulos???

You're struggling badly here Iceman!!

maddog

Slightly off topic I know but would be interested to hear views on this case.
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-46048433

seafoid

Quote from: maddog on October 31, 2018, 09:34:09 PM
Slightly off topic I know but would be interested to hear views on this case.
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-46048433

India and Pakistan both have caste systems of respectable people and untouchables. It is an extreme form of social control. In India an untouchable leader called Dr Ambedkar led mass conversions to Buddhism because there is no untouchability in Buddhism. Everyone is the same.
In Pakistan untouchables such as this lady converted to Christianity.  The corner boys in her village didn't accept these notions that she could escape her untouchable identity so they came up
with blasphemy. Nothing to do with Islam ie would not happen in Algeria or Turkey. Untouchability is a South Asia thing.
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

Mike Tyson

Thanks for replying, appreciate it.

Quote from: The Iceman on October 31, 2018, 05:35:28 PM

And for Mike Tyson (because it's my job of course to respond to your every request):
In lay man's terms:
God has a begotten Son — Allah has no son
God is complex (3 in ONE) — Allah is simplex
God never changes — Allah can not only change his mind, he can also change his nature.
God Loves Sinners — Allah hates sinners

Don't know where you get that from, the Quran says "O My servants who have transgressed against themselves [by sinning], do not despair of the mercy of Allah . Indeed, Allah forgives all sins." (Quran Az Zumar 39: 53)

Quote from: The Iceman on October 31, 2018, 05:35:28 PM

Compare the three
As warriors
Moses did battle against Amalek because he was attacked.
Jesus never took up the sword or ordered his disciples to do so.
Muhammad led in 66 military campaigns and robbed Trade Caravans often.

In Sexual Purity
Moses was faithful to his wife Zipporah
Jesus never married nor did he have physical relationship with any woman
Muhammad had at least 19 wives and countless concubines — Sexuality is a big part of Islam. Even sex with children (one of his wives was 6 years old and he consummated the marriage with her at 9 years old)

Are these are the two reasons why you think "Islam is dangerous. True Islam is dangerous. I don't think it has a place in a functioning, peaceful western society" ?

Can't see any other difference causing you to believe this?

As you have clearly outlined, neither of these issues were applicable to the catholic church, so why did it have the worlds largest coordinated cover up and rotation of child rapists? And countless other heinous crimes?

Main Street

Why not change the title of the thread to  Islamophobia and the imagined threats?

Itchy

Having studied this great thread I think we can all agree that anyone who practices any religion is an idiot.

Rossfan

Spake for yourself Itch and leave the rest of us to our own beliefs.
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

Itchy

Quote from: Rossfan on October 31, 2018, 11:17:30 PM
Spake for yourself Itch and leave the rest of us to our own beliefs.

Sure I never said you should stop your beliefs lad. Knock yourself out. I do find it hilarious that a Catholic would criticise a bunch of sickos in another religion. It's not like he needed to go far from home to find just as bad sickos.

Rossfan

Quote from: Itchy on October 31, 2018, 11:14:15 PM
Having studied this great thread I think we can all agree that anyone who practices any religion is an idiot.
To clarify for the record I don't agree so your statement us factually incorrect.
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

easytiger95

So, person worried about the dangerously repressive attitude in "Islam" towards women and homosexuals' rights (which he openly campaigned against on the pages of this board during the marriage equality referendum) turns for advice to a man who has advocated for the policy of forced monogamy (Jordan Peterson supports compelling women to have sex with disaffected young men in order to prevent them becoming mass murderers) another man who has spoken of his support for the practice of underage boys having sexual relationships with older men (Milo reckons that child abuse is just a rite of passage) and another who has made his career being the editor of a misogynistic and alt right aligned online magazine (Shapiro began as an editor at Breitbart).

This is beyond parody Ice. You may think you are "heightening the contradictions" and "owning the libs" - but all you're doing is revealing yourself as an easily led bigot.

Very sad, and a long way away from your stated Christian values.

The Iceman

Quote from: easytiger95 on November 01, 2018, 10:29:13 AM
So, person worried about the dangerously repressive attitude in "Islam" towards women and homosexuals' rights (which he openly campaigned against on the pages of this board during the marriage equality referendum) turns for advice to a man who has advocated for the policy of forced monogamy (Jordan Peterson supports compelling women to have sex with disaffected young men in order to prevent them becoming mass murderers) another man who has spoken of his support for the practice of underage boys having sexual relationships with older men (Milo reckons that child abuse is just a rite of passage) and another who has made his career being the editor of a misogynistic and alt right aligned online magazine (Shapiro began as an editor at Breitbart).

This is beyond parody Ice. You may think you are "heightening the contradictions" and "owning the libs" - but all you're doing is revealing yourself as an easily led bigot.

Very sad, and a long way away from your stated Christian values.
Is it possible to agree with someone on something but not everything Easytiger?
Is it possible for me to agree with Jordan Peterson on his views on feminism today? On equal rights? On the pay gap and why it exists? But not on whatever you have dragged up? He's not a Christian, not even close, but still I listen to his commentary.
Is it possible for me to agree with Milo about the threat of Islam? I obviously don't agree with his lifestyle choice, but still I listen to his commentary. Very bigoted of me.
Is it possible to listen to Ben Shapiro and agree with some of what he says (I've went after him online for his views on the conflict in Palestine).

There's a problem with grooming gangs in England. Reading the articles, the victims report that the perpetrators use religion as justification for their actions. I haven't heard of priests or anyone else involved in abuse in the Catholic Church citing religion as reason for their abuse. In my opinion Islam is dangerous. I've stated the reasons above. it is not a religion of peace. 

Instead of discussing the actual issues I raised and discussing like adults, most people prefer to throw insults, or ridiculous arguments of 'well people in glass houses shouldn't throw stones'..... because I'm a Catholic? Really?

Owning the libs? What does that even mean?

Catholics are not republicans (in the American sense). We are pro life and all about social justice. That's contrary to what both parties in the US stand for. They're either one or the other....supposedly..... I try to listen to many sources and come up with my own ideas and opinions. I disagree with a lot of what I read and hear on both sides. I'm open to thinking differently and having my mind changed but not by insults or purposeful aggression. A lot of hard men on this thread who would shit themselves before speaking like that to me in person.  It's possible to discuss things.
I will always keep myself mentally alert, physically strong and morally straight

gallsman

"I'm all about tolerance and consideration"

*Implies threat of physical violence"

Good lad.