Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

southtyronegael

Quote from: omagh_gael on September 28, 2018, 10:37:11 PM
Big win for Gortin that throws a spanner in the works for us reaching senior through the league.
yous have no earn goin near senior yet after what I seen of yous in championship last week. a couple more years then the younger lads might be ready.

Dire Ear

Quote from: Localexpert on September 28, 2018, 11:10:54 PM
Can't believe the Stoop Down Low Players are through to a semi final.  Will take great pleasure in seeing them tanked in the next round........
.  Your opinions should be open to more people to see

hairyhog

Localexpert

Quote from: Jim Bob on September 28, 2018, 11:22:13 PM
Quote from: Localexpert on September 28, 2018, 11:10:54 PM
Can't believe the Stoop Down Low Players are through to a semi final.  Will take great pleasure in seeing them tanked in the next round........

What a dinosaur you are!!!!

What's up pussy cat?

the goal was on

southtyronegael

adboe win by a point! is this talented team ready to deliver?

skeog

Some effort from Ardboe showed real hunger throughout the game.Trillicks marquee men were missing for most of the game.

Tyrone Gaa

Ardboe showing fight that I thought wasn't in this group. When Trillick got their goal I thought that was it, Ardboe heads would drop and Trillick would see the game out. Ardboe responded well and never give in. If they can draw Edendork they will fancy a championship final and anything can happen over 60+ minutes
Living the dream!!!

skeog

Think they will fancy anybody.Seem like a united group which means a lot.

Jeremiah O

This current Ardboe team have taken a lot of stick,not just from outsiders but from our own club men too.That was a big win for us this evening.Richie Donnelly a big loss for the Reds but they were still fancied to put us away.
I don’t know how far we’ll go now or how it will end but I am one proud Ardboe man tonight.
Unconquered and unconquerable

clarshack

Hard fought win today against Moortown. We had a good start but Moortown came back well and I thought they were the better team in the 2nd half. When our full back was stretchered off I feared the worst as it meant our whole full back line that started the game were now off the field through injuries and a black card. Moortown will be kicking themselves especially with the free at the end of normal time. It would have been a difficult enough kick but was moved in closer for mouthing. In extra time i thought we were the better team even though we were down to the bare bones. We picked up a lot of injuries today but there will be men back for the next game which is a positive. And when was the last time Ballymaguigan beat Ballinderry!

scout

Enjoyable game in Coalisaland today in the Int.championship.Agree Moortown will be kicking themselves. Thought Kieran Eannetta was harsh enough on Moortown during last 15mins. Harps had the legs in ET to kill the game off.

Great shoot out between Lowe & Heron for Stewartstown & Moortown respectively.

clarshack

Looking at results and Gortin have only conceded 8.8 points on average in 15 games this season. Will take a hell of a performance for some team to beat Gortin based on that. They looked really ultra defensive on the stream last night too.

omagh_gael

We played them recently in the league and for majority of second half they'd 14 men behind the ball.