Previous topic - Next topic

north_antrim_hound

FFS
We are in the worst form in years and they get us twice
There's a man with a mullet going mad with a mallet in Millets

RedHand88

Quote from: J70 on January 11, 2021, 07:25:06 PM
Will Klopp send out the kids at OT?

Probably, which the depressing thing. He really has no time for these cups, unless its against villa u23s and you have world class players who need a confidence building game  :o

blewuporstuffed

Quote from: J70 on January 09, 2021, 11:35:25 AM
Young Williams will not make it under Klopp's high line system. He looks very good all around, but he is far too slow.
I would tend to agree with that. Good in the air and confident on the ball but looks a bit on the slow side to be a real top class CB.
I think if Matip doesnt make it for the United game it will be Henderson at the back.
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow doesn't look good either

supersub

Matip should play. Couple of training sessions coming up. Henderson, Thiago, Gini in the middle. Salah needs a big game

From the Bunker

Have a feeling with the injury crisis's at Liverpool. Klopp could pay more heed to the FA Cup this season. He will need a Trophy to keep the feel good factor of winning and the Premiership or Champions League look a tough ask this season.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: From the Bunker on January 16, 2021, 03:17:02 PM
Have a feeling with the injury crisis's at Liverpool. Klopp could pay more heed to the FA Cup this season. He will need a Trophy to keep the feel good factor of winning and the Premiership or Champions League look a tough ask this season.

Look where Liverpool sits with all the injuries.. once players start coming back they'll be well placed at the business end.. could be as tight as the year before last between City and Liverpool
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

supersub

A lot of panic in the here and now from some quarters. Not even half the season played. Sitting second with a patched up team for a while. Relax.

gawa316

Looking like Gini will walk out the door at the end of the season. Will be a big lose, very underrated player

JoG2

Henderson forced to play CB, Liverpool won't win. He plays midfield (ie the CH pairing is adequate in Klopp's eyes) they'll win... It's that simple for me

gawa316

Quote from: JoG2 on January 16, 2021, 06:09:16 PM
Henderson forced to play CB, Liverpool won't win. He plays midfield (ie the CH pairing is adequate in Klopp's eyes) they'll win... It's that simple for me

I think it all comes down to if we are clinical are not. I can see the game go the same way as the spurs game...think we will dominate possession but will give up a few crucial chances on the break

Capt Pat

Liverpool have been out of form the last few games while United have been winning their league games. We just have to hope Liverpool can scrape a draw and get their form back in the coming games.

Milltown Row2

None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

blewuporstuffed

Quote from: Capt Pat on January 16, 2021, 10:43:25 PM
Liverpool have been out of form the last few games while United have been winning their league games. We just have to hope Liverpool can scrape a draw and get their form back in the coming games.
I think both managers would happily take a draw at the minute
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow doesn't look good either

Boycey

Quote from: blewuporstuffed on January 17, 2021, 12:15:29 PM
Quote from: Capt Pat on January 16, 2021, 10:43:25 PM
I think both managers would happily take a draw at the minute

There is that alright, the longer the game went at level I'd say the more pragmatic both managers would be. There is a hell of a lot of water to go under the bridge yet