Tyrone County Football and Hurling

Started by Fear ón Srath Bán, April 01, 2007, 05:58:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Bearded One

Quote from: southtyronegael on September 26, 2019, 10:37:21 AM
Next management team, m o rourke, Peter canavan, Peter donnelly, and maybe Mc menimen or paddy tally.

LOL
It is what it is. Presumably.

southtyronegael

Quote from: The Bearded One on September 26, 2019, 10:38:25 AM
Quote from: southtyronegael on September 26, 2019, 10:37:21 AM
Next management team, m o rourke, Peter canavan, Peter donnelly, and maybe Mc menimen or paddy tally.

LOL
forgot to add Mc gleeman. Half a dozen top men.

skeog

Damian o Hagan, Fergal Logan, Brian Dooher ,John Lynch now that would be some team.

Under Lights

Gavin Devlin banned for 24 weeks for an incident in a Tyrone under 15 game.

Moonshine

Quote from: Under Lights on September 26, 2019, 05:14:36 PM
Gavin Devlin banned for 24 weeks for an incident in a Tyrone under 15 game.

And this is the clown in charge of youth development in tyrone

southtyronegael

Just when you think Tyrone can't get further into the gutter, up steps Gavin devlin

ctrallying

Does Anyone know exactly what he done, details very sketchy.

skeog

Bit of over exuberance id say Gavin very passionate man.

under the bar

Quote from: ctrallying on September 26, 2019, 06:38:32 PM
Does Anyone know exactly what he done, details very sketchy.

By the tone of his post STG seems to know....unless of course he's spouting shite on another subject he knows little or nothing about?  ;)

Angelo

I've good time for Devlin, think our team are a bit soft and green at the minute. Could do with a little more dirt.
GAA FUNDING CHEATS CHEAT US ALL

GlenMan

I was at that particular game and I have to say that this charge is an absolute disgrace!

The U15's were playing Down in the Semi Final and the Referee (a Derry man) let the Down players kick, punch and harass the Tyrone players the entire game. He did nothing to try and cut it out.

Parents, Management and supporters (including Horse) were pleading and shouting at the Referee asking him to do something and take control of the game. Out of about 80-100 supporters standing beside the pitch in Garvaghey, the Referee singled out Horse and decided to send him off (even though he was outside the perimeter of the pitch??).

As far as I'm concerned that Referee should never be let near a football pitch again. Horse wasn't over the top and certainly no more so than all the other people standing around him.

southtyronegael

Quote from: GlenMan on September 26, 2019, 07:29:50 PM
I was at that particular game and I have to say that this charge is an absolute disgrace!

The U15's were playing Down in the Semi Final and the Referee (a Derry man) let the Down players kick, punch and harass the Tyrone players the entire game. He did nothing to try and cut it out.

Parents, Management and supporters (including Horse) were pleading and shouting at the Referee asking him to do something and take control of the game. Out of about 80-100 supporters standing beside the pitch in Garvaghey, the Referee singled out Horse and decided to send him off (even though he was outside the perimeter of the pitch??).

As far as I'm concerned that Referee should never be let near a football pitch again. Horse wasn't over the top and certainly no more so than all the other people standing around him.
so horse's big mouth got him in bother. Surprise surprise.

GlenMan

Quote from: southtyronegael on September 26, 2019, 09:06:27 PM
Quote from: GlenMan on September 26, 2019, 07:29:50 PM

so horse's big mouth got him in bother. Surprise surprise.

That's not what I said. He wasn't being particularly loud compared to everyone else around him.

southtyronegael

Doesn't say much for the people round him then.

chieftain

Quote from: southtyronegael on September 26, 2019, 10:05:47 PM
Doesn't say much for the people round him then.

Certainly wouldnt have been you around him at the game anyway, been a long time since u stepped at a club game never mind a county game. Like to see you if one of your children or a team you were coaching was getting the treatment those cubs got on the pitch that day. Here's a thought for you, why don't you go inject as much time into augher youth as you do keyboard warrioring on here, launching personal shite at anyone currently to do with tyrone setup. Its not perfect, but id sure as hell rather those men in my corner than someone like you