Mayo players influencing referees

Started by Bart McQueen, August 08, 2017, 12:54:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bart McQueen

We had mayo supporters crying about Cormac Reilly performance we beat them in 2014.Last year if was dublin media v Lee Keegan. Now there players seem to be refeering games. We see likes Aidan O'Shea, McLougglin, Boyle and O'Connor throw the sneaky dunts  yet when they get dose of their own medicine they over to over to match officials trying to influence the situation.Are referees intimidated by Mayo players?Double bounce missed on first goal.No action when Cian Connolly struck??Hopefully our lads will get fair go with referee in 2 weeks as been on wrong decisions in big games against dublin in recent years

mrhardyannual

Quote from: Bart McQueen on August 08, 2017, 12:54:45 AM
We had mayo supporters crying about Cormac Reilly performance we beat them in 2014.Last year if was dublin media v Lee Keegan. Now there players seem to be refeering games. We see likes Aidan O'Shea, McLougglin, Boyle and O'Connor throw the sneaky dunts  yet when they get dose of their own medicine they over to over to match officials trying to influence the situation.Are referees intimidated by Mayo players?Double bounce missed on first goal.No action when Cian Connolly struck??Hopefully our lads will get fair go with referee in 2 weeks as been on wrong decisions in big games against dublin in recent years
Don't Cry for Me Argentina ;D

maigheo

Bart ,do us all a favor and crawl back into the hole you came out of and stay there.

whitey

Quote from: Bart McQueen on August 08, 2017, 12:54:45 AM

LOL...it wasnt just Mayo people....Pat McEneaney banished Reilly from the referees panel for several years after that "performance" and he would be no fan of Mayo to say the least

Rossfan

Not that it made much difference but Nolan was certainly suffering from small County inferiority complex yesterday as he was very nice to the Rhubarbs.
Be interesting to see how many of their fouls David Gough would spot.
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

Mayo4Sam

Ur having a laugh Ross, the second half I thought he had a medical condition where he could only point his arm in one direction.
Excuse me for talking while you're trying to interrupt me

manfromdelmonte

Quote from: Mayo4Sam on August 08, 2017, 10:43:55 AM
Ur having a laugh Ross, the second half I thought he had a medical condition where he could only point his arm in one direction.
DOC should have been watching the game from the stand with some of the stuff he does

Bart McQueen

Quote from: manfromdelmonte on August 08, 2017, 10:56:27 AM
DOC should have been watching the game from the stand with some of the stuff he does

+1

punt kick

Quote from: Bart McQueen on August 08, 2017, 11:44:12 AM
Quote from: manfromdelmonte on August 08, 2017, 10:56:27 AM

+1

Take it we on 0 now?

Bart McQueen

Great game of ball. Both teams deserved another day out. Hopefully will cut out the nonsense of players trying to influence the referee. We saw a couple lads go down very easily.

Kurtz

Quote from: Bart McQueen on August 20, 2017, 05:51:54 PM
Great game of ball. Both teams deserved another day out. Hopefully will cut out the nonsense of players trying to influence the referee. We saw a couple lads go down very easily.

Dairmuid Oconnor rubbing his neck to create scratch marks for the Jury ?

Gael85

Need to start booking for diving. Jonny Cooper got away with Conor McManus and rightly condemned for it. Diarmuid O'Connor has been involved in a couple incidents where he goes to ground quite easily when slight contact made.

Orior

Right, who was it that played the old school boy trick of bending down behind the referee who then backed into him and toppled over?
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

straightred

Quote from: Gael85 on August 20, 2017, 08:27:55 PM
Need to start booking for diving. Jonny Cooper got away with Conor McManus and rightly condemned for it. Diarmuid O'Connor has been involved in a couple incidents where he goes to ground quite easily when slight contact made.

Was it COC that the ref waved at to get up late on the second half today. good to see that - he takes a fall far too easily

Gael85

Quote from: straightred on August 20, 2017, 11:47:19 PM
Quote from: Gael85 on August 20, 2017, 08:27:55 PM

Was it COC that the ref waved at to get up late on the second half today. good to see that - he takes a fall far too easily

Yes that happened around the Hoganstand side. COC dived and Deegan gestured to get up