2017 GAA Season Ticket

Started by Mayo Club 51, October 01, 2016, 01:23:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mayo Club 51

The All Ireland Final (replay) still has to be played and the 2017 GAA Season Ticket renewal date has been announced!

GAA Season Ticket
Be There. All The Way.

Online sales and renewals of the GAA Season Ticket for 2017 will commence on MONDAY OCTOBER 10th 2016*.

Enjoy another year of great value with the GAA Season Ticket.

Prices are as follows:

Adult - €99

Juvenile (U16) - €20

Adult Club+ - €200

*Season Tickets for Mayo Football and Dublin Football will be renewal only.

GAA SEASON TICKET:

Loyalty rewarded - qualify for All-Ireland Final tickets. Click here for more information.
Great value - great price plus more discounts throughout the Championship.
Convenience - you have your ticket for your team.
Exclusive Extras - 'bring a friend' options, special purchase options for other matches

Adult Club+ Version - includes club championship fixtures within chosen county and guaranteed All-Ireland Final ticket should your county qualify. (selected code only. Please note that there will not be a Club+ Upgrade option for 2016. If you wish to purchase a Club+ GAA Season Ticket this must be done at the time of purchase.)

You will also enjoy discount prices during the Championship - Pay & Play kicks in after your opening Championship fixture.

Please note that as per Point No. 53 in the GAA Season Ticket Terms & Conditions, the significantly increased ticket demand for the All Ireland Finals means that the seats allocated to qualifying Season Ticket holders for the finals will not be located in the same section as seats allocated for prior championship games at Croke Park.

For any queries in relation to the GAA Season Ticket please contact seasonticket@gaa.ie

http://mayoclub51.com/mayo-gaa-season-tickets/

mayo.mick

Will there be extra season tickets on sale in 2017?
mayo for sam-don't ask me what year! :-)
https://michaelmaye.com/mayo-gaa-photos/
@mayo_mick

Rossfan

Renewals only for Rhubarbs and Jackeens.
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

mayo.mick

I see we can renew our season tickets today, a week early!
@mayo_mick

larryin89

Are the cairde ones renewal only too?
Walk-in down mchale rd , sun out, summers day , game day . That's all .

saffronandblue

Not sure what's going on with the season tickets.  No problem renewing the standard adult season tickets but it kept coming up as an error when I went to renew the kids juvenile tickets on our two separate accounts.  Then had a go at renewing my fathers Club plus/Cairde Maigheo ticket and it would only allow me to purchase the €99 season ticket, which I duly did in the fear that the other one would not become available.  Have emailed them, so hopefully they will be able to sort it out.  Anyone else struggling with the renewal of their kids tickets?????  Thanks

mayo.mick

Quote from: larryin89 on October 03, 2016, 09:04:06 PM
Are the cairde ones renewal only too?

I think they had cairde tickets on sale last year Larry. Renewals came out first and then cairde tickets went on sale, I think it was around the 15th of November. There's a waiting list for the croke park ones, not sure if that carries over from lat year or whether you have to add your name to a new list this year.
@mayo_mick

Mayo Club 51

Quote from: saffronandblue on October 03, 2016, 10:02:49 PM
Not sure what's going on with the season tickets.  No problem renewing the standard adult season tickets but it kept coming up as an error when I went to renew the kids juvenile tickets on our two separate accounts.  Then had a go at renewing my fathers Club plus/Cairde Maigheo ticket and it would only allow me to purchase the €99 season ticket, which I duly did in the fear that the other one would not become available.  Have emailed them, so hopefully they will be able to sort it out.  Anyone else struggling with the renewal of their kids tickets?????  Thanks

The renewals are not officially open yet, next Monday the 10th. So maybe accounts are not set up fully yet for renewing? My 3 are there alright but I haven't renewed them yet (Adult & 2 juvenile)

saffronandblue

My debit card has been hacked today or so I have been informed by my bank.  The same one I used to renew my season tickets with last night when I was not supposed to be able to renew according to a mail I received today from seasontickets.  I hope there is no link?????

straightred

I haven't got an email from them. Should i be worried

mayo.mick

Quote from: saffronandblue on October 04, 2016, 10:08:46 PM
My debit card has been hacked today or so I have been informed by my bank.  The same one I used to renew my season tickets with last night when I was not supposed to be able to renew according to a mail I received today from seasontickets.  I hope there is no link?????

Coincidence maybe?
@mayo_mick

rosnarun

i was told it would be the 10th before i could renew.
They are very inflexible . i have a junior season ticket for my niece but she can rarely go , i asked the if they could convert it to a senior ticket but no go .
I don't see their point as i would be paying more for the season ticket and they are unable to provide me with a new senior one as mayo are renewal only
fecking Jobsworths
If you make yourself understood, you're always speaking well. Moliere

Mayo Club 51

There is now a waiting list to join the waiting list for the Mayo season ticket!
http://mayoclub51.com/2017-mayo-gaa-season-ticket/

Would there be any chance of Croke Park increasing the number of Mayo season tickets? There were 3,700 (qualified) Mayo season tickets at the final. Don't know how many Dublin Parnell pass, hill 16 and Croke PArk lower and upper season tickets.

Cunny Funt

Quote from: saffronandblue on October 04, 2016, 10:08:46 PM

Not wise to use a debit card with a direct link to your bank account/savings on any online payment. A Credit card would be a safer option when you renew.

Rma13

I am interested to hear others opinions/experiences regarding the following issue.

I have purchased 2 Season tickets for myself & my Dad for the past 2 years & have now received my email as regards renewing our Season tickets for this year.  I am currently undecided as to whether to go ahead with renewing my Dad's ticket.  My Dad is a senior citizen & I attend all matches with him, within the scheme there is no option to purchase a Season ticket for a senior citizen & this year in particular as our county has dropped to Division 3 an adult Season ticket purchase for him does not make economical sense.  The reasons I purchased for both of us initially were because we attend all the matches & it saves the hassle of constantly having to purchase tickets for league matches & also it made no sense that I had a Season ticket & he didn't come Championship time as the reality is we may not have been able to sit together at the 1st match (included in the Season ticket price).

Surely we are not the only people in this situation?  From attending League matches regularly it is evident that many of the "die hard" supporters are from the older generation.  I have emailed the Season Ticket Scheme in relation to this but I was not overly happy with the reply, as it indicated that there is already the incentive of a significant discount re. the price therefore no further concessions & the advantage of being guaranteed tickets as long as your county stays in the Championship.  While the latter is of huge significance to supporters from Dublin, Mayo & Kerry, it is of no real relevance to myself given my county's poor Championship run in recent years.

My point is I think it is unfair of the GAA to neglect this category of supporter within the scheme & while it may not have been something they could have incorporated during the teething stages surely it has been around for long enough now for this to have been rectified?

Apologies for the lengthy post but as stated at the beginning I am genuinely interested to hear others opinions, views or experiences in relation to this.