Quiz and Novelty Act gone from Scor!

Started by theticklemister, August 19, 2013, 05:18:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

theticklemister

Ill beat ye muppet for worst Scor performance......

During Scor na nOg I was doig the solo singing and decided to do the Ballad of Aidan McAnespie, I forgot the words and said ' f**k sake' over the microphone into the crowded Glenullin hall. Crowd in stiches while the judges were stoney faced. Oul hoorbags!!

muppet

Quote from: theticklemister on August 20, 2013, 07:22:00 PM

During Scor na nOg I was doig the solo singing and decided to do the Ballad of Aidan McAnespie, I forgot the words and said ' f**k sake' over the microphone into the crowded Glenullin hall. Crowd in stiches while the judges were stoney faced. Oul hoorbags!!

;D ;D

Thank God youtube wasn't around then.
MWWSI 2017

theticklemister

Quote from: muppet on August 20, 2013, 07:27:28 PM
Quote from: theticklemister on August 20, 2013, 07:22:00 PM

;D ;D

Thank God youtube wasn't around then.

Only about 13 years ago; im sure someone has it on video.

I fear someone might pull it out in years to come similar to the 'Brolly/Tyrone b**tards film' to discredit me!!

rmckeown388

Anyone who would like the novelty act and quiz back in scor, please like and share this page on Facebook and try to get as much supporters as possible.

rmckeown388

Anyone who would like novelty act and quiz back in scor, please like and share the following link for a page on Facebook and try to get as much supporters as possible.

https://www.facebook.com/savethenoveltyact

Maguire01

Eh, the BBC story refers to the "extension of the quiz", not abolition.

I've never been to the Scor, but from what I read on this article, the novelty act doesn't seem like a great loss.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-23768687

JP

Terrible decision. All for a few mens personal preference.

theticklemister

Quote from: JP on August 22, 2013, 10:26:20 AM
Terrible decision. All for a few mens personal preference.

By the looks of it Jarlath Burns is putting his fingers in more pies......

rmckeown388

Just because there were only 3 clubs in rince foirne from that province does not mean it should be cut instead. In our county alone there are nearly 20 rince foirne teams. Clearly there is not much passion for dancing in Connaught.

screenexile

"At the All-Ireland finals in Londonderry earlier this year"

Fcukin BBC!!

theticklemister

Quote from: screenexile on August 22, 2013, 11:10:14 AM
"At the All-Ireland finals in Londonderry earlier this year"

Fcukin BBC!!

Thats all the rage these days screen exile among all the politicans in Derry/Londonderry and everyone uses this word which is worse......... LegenDerry

Oldira

Connacht Scór committee resigned en bloc tonight. This story is growing legs as its the Grassroots taking on the highest levels of the GAA.The decision to scrap both competition was solely the idea of one man...Liam O'Neill. He rode roughshod over every suggestion he was given. Obviously the man is still smarting over a question he missed in the past and this is his revenge!

theticklemister

Quote from: Oldira on August 23, 2013, 10:44:21 AM
Connacht Scór committee resigned en bloc tonight. This story is growing legs as its the Grassroots taking on the highest levels of the GAA.The decision to scrap both competition was solely the idea of one man...Liam O'Neill. He rode roughshod over every suggestion he was given. Obviously the man is still smarting over a question he missed in the past and this is his revenge!

Has the quiz gone or what??

Victory to the people, death to Jarlath Burns. 

ONeill

I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

theticklemister