Joe Brolly

Started by randomtask, July 31, 2011, 05:28:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

omaghjoe

Quote from: The Trap on August 06, 2017, 10:19:50 PM
Tiernan McCann was actually assaulted but not a word about it.......

Sure Joes all for laying the knee in on skillful players on the ground now, it shows fight or somethin .... an A1slabber

J70

You boys need to lighten up FFS. McCann opened himself up to what is a bit of harmless piss-taking with that shameful behaviour against Monaghan.

punt kick

Quote from: Aughafad on August 07, 2017, 04:30:12 PM
Quote from: punt kick on August 07, 2017, 03:54:59 PM
Quote from: Aughafad on August 06, 2017, 09:51:45 PM
Typically lazy journalist from a know-it-all.

"Young David Mulgrew poached two beautiful goals, one off either foot, to give the purists something to savour"

No he fecking didn't, both were scored with his right foot as far as i could see.

Then the cheap personal shots at tiernan mccann.

Is this the personal shot.

With the game over so early, the only real excitement came in the second half when Tiernan McCann went down and for a second, the Tyrone crowd worried his hair had been spoiled. A wash and blow dry in Cute Curls in Killyclogher costs nearly £15.

f**k you Tyronies are thin skinned!

And you are too stupid to get the point!

Journalism is to report on what happened during an event or if it's an opinion peace to give your opinion not miss the ball and play the man.

Brolly is a bit like yourself trying to score points by being the big lad with his personal digs whilst in reality he hasn't the balls or manners to say anything meaningful instead eulogising the masses with some bullshit story he heard in some backwards pub in Donegal

Quote from: J70 on August 07, 2017, 04:41:49 PM
You boys need to lighten up FFS. McCann opened himself up to what is a bit of harmless piss-taking with that shameful behaviour against Monaghan.

Point well made - dry your eyes kid.

omaghjoe

Taking the piss about a man being kneed on the ground?

I suppose your bored with Trump on holiday ;)

J70

Quote from: omaghjoe on August 07, 2017, 06:07:27 PM

Taking the piss out of man on the ground based on his previous history of "collapsing" to make a point about the dullness of the contest.

I'm sure had McCann been hurt and had to leave the game, Brolly would have left it alone in the column published the day AFTER the game.

So like I said, lighten up! You'd have to be looking for offense to react badly to a throwaway line like that.

omaghjoe

Quote from: J70 on August 07, 2017, 07:50:05 PM
Quote from: omaghjoe on August 07, 2017, 06:07:27 PM

Taking the piss out of man on the ground based on his previous history of "collapsing" to make a point about the dullness of the contest.

I'm sure had McCann been hurt and had to leave the game, Brolly would have left it alone in the column published the day AFTER the game.

So like I said, lighten up! You'd have to be looking for offense to react badly to a throwaway line like that.

Well you know us Tyronies we are like our departed brethren neighbours this time of year.
so...

how sure are you that Joe would have left it alone? Im not!
And besides it wasnt the outcome that we are talkign about which could have been worse, it was the opportunistic thuggery against a defenceless victim and Joe's apathy towards it.

Main Street

Quote from: Applesisapples on August 07, 2017, 03:35:59 PM
Seems to me like a humorous piece not far from the truth.
Joe's at his best when taking the píss out of Tyrone GAA and cutting close to the bone at the same time.
I think a large part of the pleasure for Joe is knowing they can't handle a píss take, I suppose they would have to recognise one first.

BennyHarp

Quote from: Main Street on August 07, 2017, 08:59:35 PM
Joe's at his best when taking the píss out of Tyrone GAA and cutting close to the bone at the same time.
I think a large part of the pleasure for Joe is knowing they can't handle a píss take, I suppose they would have to recognise one first.

Joe Brolly taking the piss doesn't bother me in the slightest. What is slightly erksome is that this country is full of meatheads who can't think for themselves and believe Joe's word is gospel.
That was never a square ball!!

Main Street

Quote from: BennyHarp on August 07, 2017, 09:05:32 PM
Quote from: Main Street on August 07, 2017, 08:59:35 PM

Joe Brolly taking the piss doesn't bother me in the slightest. What is slightly erksome is that this country is full of meatheads who can't think for themselves and believe Joe's word is gospel.

???

But it is true, Benny.

PW Nally

Brolly did not like the Andy Moran celebration after scoring his goal yesterday. He lifted his hand in celebration with a straight face.

https://youtu.be/-dVuRjLW2cQ

Kinda sums up Mr. Brolly for me.

ziggysego

Quote from: PW Nally on August 08, 2017, 04:26:26 PM
Brolly did not like the Andy Moran celebration after scoring his goal yesterday. He lifted his hand in celebration with a straight face.

Yip https://twitter.com/castleDD/status/894558458976055298
Testing Accessibility

From the Bunker

Heard 40,000 Mayo fans turned up in McHale Park to welcome the Mayo team home after winning their Quarter Final on Monday!  ;D

Main Street

Quote from: ziggysego on August 09, 2017, 01:08:12 PM
Quote from: PW Nally on August 08, 2017, 04:26:26 PM

Yip https://twitter.com/castleDD/status/894558458976055298
That's a selective snip worthy of the Kremlin in Stalin's days.
You Tyrone boys are best when picking the scabs of your ancient historical grudges.

What Joe was saying was that Andy needed a proper goal celebration considering the booing last week.

https://twitter.com/JoeBrolly1993/status/894558074022875136?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.sportsjoe.ie%2Fgaa%2Fjoe-brolly-problem-andy-morans-celebration-roscommon-132990

But thanks for the link to that historic goal (and celebration) from Joe  ;D