Willie Frazer and FAIR

Started by Gaoth Dobhair Abu, March 08, 2010, 12:47:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

haveaharp

Quote from: thewingedlady on November 07, 2014, 11:18:22 AM

No one wants to see anyone lose their home

Not sure Willie would extend us all the same courtesy, however there is always a home for willie, its the big one on the right hand side on the Loughgall Rd coming out of Armagh.

thewingedlady

Quote from: haveaharp on November 07, 2014, 11:25:39 AM

Not sure Willie would extend us all the same courtesy, however there is always a home for willie, its the big one on the right hand side on the Loughgall Rd coming out of Armagh.

LOL!

Well, no sensible, mature or reasonable person then.

gallsman

You'll need to explain that for us non-locals?  :o

I got 3-1 on a psych hospital.

thewingedlady

Quote from: gallsman on November 07, 2014, 11:34:48 AM

Maith thú Gallsman, not a bit of wonder you made it to Trinity ;)

5 Sams

As my ma used to say years ago when we were misbehaving as kids..."if yiz keep carrying on like I'll end up in Armagh".
The Aristocrat Years

maddog

Quote from: 5 Sams on November 07, 2014, 12:01:29 PM

As my ma used to say years ago when we were misbehaving as kids..."if yiz keep carrying on like I'll end up in Armagh".

Going back a few years to say the least but i'm fairly sure Drumbreda (the housing estate opposite St Lukes) was referred to on CB Radio as "the big D beside the cuckoos nest"

armaghniac

Quote from: 5 Sams on November 07, 2014, 12:01:29 PM

Sure any Down person should be pleased to end up in Armagh.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

gallsman

Quote from: thewingedlady on November 07, 2014, 11:40:24 AM

Maith thú Gallsman, not a bit of wonder you made it to Trinity ;)

Delighted with myself. Always assumed Purdysburn was the go to reference for that kind of joke.

Fairly understandable assumption I guess, given that civilisation stops at the Hillsborough roundabout and begins again at Dublin Airport.

armaghniac

Quote from: gallsman on November 07, 2014, 01:08:27 PM
Fairly understandable assumption I guess, given that civilisation stops at the Hillsborough roundabout and begins again at Dublin Airport.

The bit in between is called Ireland.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

gallsman

Quote from: armaghniac on November 07, 2014, 01:33:27 PM
Quote from: gallsman on November 07, 2014, 01:08:27 PM

The bit in between is called Ireland.

Don't let Willie hear you say that.

screenexile

IT'S A MIRACLE AND A SIGN FROM GOD I'M ON THE RIGHT PATH . . .

Maybe he is god!!

QuoteThe good Lord works in mysterious ways, from having a tumour and not even being expected to survive surgery 4 years ago I have just been informed that its all gone, even the doctors dont understand it. To me its a sure sign from the Lord that what Im doing is right, if he hadnt of thought it worthy then he would have let me go.
This will be devastating news for SEUPB who tried to shut me up by stitching me up with allegations of fraud when I was on my death bed unable to defend my self and also a few in Stormont who hated me for what I was saying and doingl. But like I said the good Lord wasnt finished with me and so come the new year I will be redoubling my fight against Sinn Fein IRA / government bodies fraud, smuggling, the unsolved murders of our love ones, our flag, political policing against Loyalists and of course I have a case to fight for free speech against George Galloway.
Im hated despised by some for repeatedly raising these issues and I know I""m a thorn in the side of those with things to hide but this was ever a popularity contest for me so next year I""m coming after them all using every legal tactic I possibly can. No Surrender

Rossfan

If you were God would you wan't this cnut near the place.
I expect the same is true of the opposition too.
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

imtommygunn

One of the problems with this guy is that it's very hard to know, even with as horrific a lie as what this would be,if he's telling the truth.

theticklemister

Ah God bless the poor wee critter.

Right lads , let's say a decade for him ...... Is it the glorious or joyful?

whatsinaname

Being a Friday it is the sorrowful mysteries and when talking about Willie that is pretty apt.