Willie Frazer and FAIR

Started by Gaoth Dobhair Abu, March 08, 2010, 12:47:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

theskull1

Quote from: The Iceman on September 30, 2014, 04:54:27 PM
Quote from: theskull1 on September 30, 2014, 04:43:30 PM
Quote from: The Iceman on September 30, 2014, 04:32:31 PM
Seen this on bookface from the bauld Wullie - do you think is he for real? Would he stoop so low? surely the dissidents or old brigade would give him a bullet for something so heinous?

How christian a suggestion  :-\

I wasn't suggesting anything - just surprised Wullie would boast about something like this knowing the circumstances. Men have got the bullet for far less in your neck of the woods skull....

The sentence certainly comes across as suggestive in its arrangement.
It's a lot easier to sing karaoke than to sing opera

screenexile

He's a complete basket case! He says because they offered him the high paying job they gave him the run of the place so him and his mate moved the bed.

Is it really a big deal moving Sands' bed... even if he did do it? It still amazes me the amount of gobshites who comment on his bile wishing God to bless him for his great work etc. As someone said I'm surprised he's gotten away with it for so long. Not that I'm advocating him being taken out or anything but he's completely deluded at this stage!!!

The Iceman

Quote from: theskull1 on September 30, 2014, 05:07:19 PM
Quote from: The Iceman on September 30, 2014, 04:54:27 PM
Quote from: theskull1 on September 30, 2014, 04:43:30 PM
Quote from: The Iceman on September 30, 2014, 04:32:31 PM
Seen this on bookface from the bauld Wullie - do you think is he for real? Would he stoop so low? surely the dissidents or old brigade would give him a bullet for something so heinous?

How christian a suggestion  :-\

I wasn't suggesting anything - just surprised Wullie would boast about something like this knowing the circumstances. Men have got the bullet for far less in your neck of the woods skull....

The sentence certainly comes across as suggestive in its arrangement.
You're trying your very best to twisht with me now.....
I will always keep myself mentally alert, physically strong and morally straight

theskull1

Well I hope the dissidents turn the other cheek anyway  :)
It's a lot easier to sing karaoke than to sing opera

The Iceman

Quote from: theskull1 on September 30, 2014, 06:15:20 PM
Well I hope the dissidents turn the other cheek anyway  :)
As do I.I wish Wullie would too but we get a bit of value out of him...
I will always keep myself mentally alert, physically strong and morally straight

muppet

Quote from: imtommygunn on September 30, 2014, 04:50:58 PM
Sure did someone not call him out on making up that he was sent bullets in the post. Not really a big stranger to making things up.

The thing on facebook the other week was his best yet:

Protestant coalition: Please support Willie Fraser today in court against George Galloway etc etc.
Random person replies: Is this page not ran by WIllie Fraser
Protestant coalition: No I don't run this page.

;D ;D ;D ;D

I think we can take it that Mensa will never have the honour of his membership.
MWWSI 2017

dec

Sure did someone not call him out on making up that he was sent bullets in the post. Not really a big stranger to making things up.

Protestant coalition: Please support Willie Fraser today in court against George Galloway etc etc.

C'mon, don't be making things up. Even Willie couldn't be that stupid.

Oh wait, nevermind

https://www.facebook.com/officialprotestantcoalition/posts/723539234383177

foxcommander

Quote from: muppet on September 30, 2014, 06:31:05 PM

;D ;D ;D ;D

I think we can take it that Mensa will never have the honour of his membership.

Neither will Paris Fashion week.
Every second of the day there's a Democrat telling a lie

screenexile

Jaysus he thinks he's the boyo now!!

Denn Forever

At least he can use an apostrophe.  Hardy will be pleased.
I have more respect for a man
that says what he means and
means what he says...

Ulick

I was in around Long Kesh and hospital a few times before it was demolished. From what I could see each cell contained whatever was left there when it closed in 2000. There were some beds (on castors as I remember) in the hospital cells and more in a store room. However given that Sands died 19 years before the placed closed, the chances that the actual bed in which he died was the same as that which was in that cell 19 years later is pretty remote. In fact there's probably more chance that Willie moved the real bed back into the cell than moving the actual one out. Also all tours of the place were organised under the authority of the OFDFM and strict guidelines that they'd laid down. Accordingly even though I was brought round by someone who was on the Strike and knew the layout of the hospital very well, he was not permitted to disclose his opinion of which rooms were occupied by which people and that there was disagreement on the location of Sands cell in any case. So as if we didn't already know I reckon Wullie is talking ballix.

muppet

Quote from: Ulick on October 02, 2014, 10:53:12 AM
I was in around Long Kesh and hospital a few times before it was demolished. From what I could see each cell contained whatever was left there when it closed in 2000. There were some beds (on castors as I remember) in the hospital cells and more in a store room. However given that Sands died 19 years before the placed closed, the chances that the actual bed in which he died was the same as that which was in that cell 19 years later is pretty remote. In fact there's probably more chance that Willie moved the real bed back into the cell than moving the actual one out. Also all tours of the place were organised under the authority of the OFDFM and strict guidelines that they'd laid down. Accordingly even though I was brought round by someone who was on the Strike and knew the layout of the hospital very well, he was not permitted to disclose his opinion of which rooms were occupied by which people and that there was disagreement on the location of Sands cell in any case. So as if we didn't already know I reckon Wullie is talking ballix.

Can someone please point this out to him?  ;D
MWWSI 2017

Nigel White

The highlighted sentence above is one of the funniest observations I've ever read on this Board

Agent Orange

The men in white coats can't be far away.

dec

a "momentum or two"

Brilliant