Willie Frazer and FAIR

Started by Gaoth Dobhair Abu, March 08, 2010, 12:47:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nally Stand

There's is,  of course,  no hierarchy of victims though  ;)
"The island of saints & scholars...and gombeens & fuckin' arselickers" Christy Moore

THE MIGHTY QUINN

I see the man himself is outside Antrim PSNI Station waiting to welcome Gerry when he comes out

orangeman

Quote from: THE MIGHTY QUINN on May 04, 2014, 06:17:51 PM
I see the man himself is outside Antrim PSNI Station waiting to welcome Gerry when he comes out

That's nice of him.

All of a Sludden

There's wiser eating grass.
I'm gonna show you as gently as I can how much you don't know.

muppet

MWWSI 2017

lawnseed

A coward dies a thousand deaths a soldier only dies once

armaghniac

Thon Giro may bring Italians and their loathsome flag into Newtown. Willy will lose the run of himself.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

All of a Sludden

Quote from: armaghniac on May 05, 2014, 01:36:55 AM
Thon Giro may bring Italians and their loathsome flag into Newtown. Willy will lose the run of himself.

"If you turn back your foot from the Sabbath, from doing your pleasure on my holy day, and call the Sabbath a delight and the holy day of the Lord honorable; if you honor it, not going your own ways, or seeking your own pleasure, or talking idly;  Isaiah 58:13

Tony Baloney

I noticed il tricolore up in Keady yesterday. I actually had to do a doubletake as the red looked a bit orange, so Lord knows what Wullie will think. He can take his chances in Keady!  ;D

armaghniac

Quote from: Tony Baloney on May 05, 2014, 01:56:50 PM
I noticed il tricolore up in Keady yesterday. I actually had to do a doubletake as the red looked a bit orange, so Lord knows what Wullie will think. He can take his chances in Keady!  ;D

Presumably Wullie is familiar with the different aspect ratios of the Bandiera d'Italia and the local insignia.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

orangeman

Political policing at its best.

Willie Frazer flag protest charges dropped Willie Frazer is a loyalist campaigner from County Armagh

All flag protest charges against loyalist campaigner Willie Frazer have been dropped.

The prosecution said there was insufficient evidence on allegations that he took part in an un-notified public procession.

He was also charged with encouraging others to do the same by making a speech at Belfast City Hall.

Mr Frazer, 53, from Markethill, County Armagh, now faces a single count of possessing a Taser stun gun.

Afterwards, he claimed that the case against him had been political.

He said: "I spent t wo weeks in custody over this.

"I will be demanding to know through the House of Commons and the House of Lords who made the decision at senior policing level to charge me."

All of a Sludden

imtommygunn

There was a tweet that LAD site retweeted there from the protestant coalition facebook page...

The question was if you could get rid of one thing what would it be...

Answers varied...

One read
sick and disabled children

Another read
cancer, catholics and muslims

Most of the rest read either "taigs" or muslims.

Nice bunch...

red hander

Quote from: imtommygunn on June 02, 2014, 05:44:56 PM
There was a tweet that LAD site retweeted there from the protestant coalition facebook page...

The question was if you could get rid of one thing what would it be...

Answers varied...

One read
sick and disabled children

Another read
cancer, catholics and muslims

Most of the rest read either "taigs" or muslims.

Nice bunch...

They really are the master race, obsessed with a flag. But this time it's the butcher's apron as opposed to the swastika

screenexile

Looks like the boul' Wullie has been forced to take a Facebook Sabbatical!!!!!