Willie Frazer and FAIR

Started by Gaoth Dobhair Abu, March 08, 2010, 12:47:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AZOffaly

Willie Frazer doesn't worry me. But his neanderthal, irony free, blind followers do. Even if there's only a couple of hundred of them in the whole of Northern Ireland, then that is essentially a group of people who believe almost everything that comes out of his mouth because a) it suits them to and b) they are ignorant of the reality.

If things go tits up, up there, in the next months or years. The Fleg protests, whatever. Lets say these nut jobs start getting lively. Who are an easy, obvious target? And who is being set up as a target by this maroon? GAA members. Our lads and lassies are being painted as a legitimate target by this gobshite, and I don't for one second think it's funny, or 'he's not wise', or 'he's great entertainment'. If one of our members gets a kicking, or worse, because their wearing a GAA top, or one of our clubs gets attacked or firebombed because of this rubbish, then the humour will fairly quickly disappear. This is an absolutely egregious, disgusting attack on the GAA across the island of Ireland and he should be arrested for those comments.

maddog

Quote from: AZOffaly on February 17, 2014, 02:15:39 PM
Willie Frazer doesn't worry me. But his neanderthal, irony free, blind followers do. Even if there's only a couple of hundred of them in the whole of Northern Ireland, then that is essentially a group of people who believe almost everything that comes out of his mouth because a) it suits them to and b) they are ignorant of the reality.

If things go tits up, up there, in the next months or years. The Fleg protests, whatever. Lets say these nut jobs start getting lively. Who are an easy, obvious target? And who is being set up as a target by this maroon? GAA members. Our lads and lassies are being painted as a legitimate target by this gobshite, and I don't for one second think it's funny, or 'he's not wise', or 'he's great entertainment'. If one of our members gets a kicking, or worse, because their wearing a GAA top, or one of our clubs gets attacked or firebombed because of this rubbish, then the humour will fairly quickly disappear. This is an absolutely egregious, disgusting attack on the GAA across the island of Ireland and he should be arrested for those comments.

100% correct.

haranguerer

If one of our members gets a kicking, or worse, because their wearing a GAA top, or one of our clubs gets attacked or firebombed because of this rubbish, then the humour will fairly quickly disappear. This is an absolutely egregious, disgusting attack on the GAA across the island of Ireland and he should be arrested for those comments.

This happens regularly - most recently a pipebomb on Ahoghill GAA grounds the day before Antrim played Wicklow 2 weekends ago.

T Fearon

Frazer, Bryson and PUP are aware that council elections are imminent. I suspect you'll hear and see a lot less of them after these, when the DUP hoover up that constituency and they lose their deposits.

qubdub

Even if we did manage to permanently secure a muzzle on Frazer, it wouldn't stop those who share his views from carrying out attacks on GAA clubs and catholics in general. They were around before Willie and they'll be around after.

He's just one (probably the only one) who happens to be semi-literate and can actually string a few coherent sentences together.

Granted they're usually full of contradiction and more often than not revolve around a blind sectarian hatred of anything Irish.

Hard to believe this idiot actually played GAA before in his youth.

Jeepers Creepers

Lads, attacks on GAA clubs and it's members in the North have been happening long before this clown has had his 15 minutes of fame so don't be fooled that they'll start using him as an excuse.

Wildweasel74

I remember a gaa related rant against Jaralth burns back round september or so which i was quite irate with, it def was libelous

5 Sams

Quote from: qubdub on February 17, 2014, 06:22:36 PM
Even if we did manage to permanently secure a muzzle on Frazer, it wouldn't stop those who share his views from carrying out attacks on GAA clubs and catholics in general. They were around before Willie and they'll be around after.

He's just one (probably the only one) who happens to be semi-literate and can actually string a few coherent sentences together.

Granted they're usually full of contradiction and more often than not revolve around a blind sectarian hatred of anything Irish.

Hard to believe this idiot actually played GAA before in his youth.

since when?
The Aristocrat Years

mayogodhelpus@gmail.com

Quote from: maddog on February 17, 2014, 02:42:10 PM

100% correct.

+1
Time to take a more chill-pill approach to life.

easytiger95

AZ i think you're more upset that the St. Pats Jersey has taken the place of the Faithful - turning up in places you wouldn't expect. Didn't we have a thread on this a few years ago?

As for Frazier, somewhere a villiage is missing its idiot.

5 Sams

The Aristocrat Years

lawnseed

hes only gonna get done for the stun gun... in court this week two out of four of wullie's charges in relation to last years riots over flegs were dismissed. Jamie's defence team have called for similar treatment.. its a joke
A coward dies a thousand deaths a soldier only dies once

imtommygunn

That fella winkie whatevere with uvf ties is still allowed on the policing board too. They're all getting away with it at the minute.

orangeman

Quote from: imtommygunn on March 11, 2014, 10:18:45 PM
That fella winkie whatevere with uvf ties is still allowed on the policing board too. They're all getting away with it at the minute.

Have Willie and Jamie been given a letter of comfort, that's all I want to know.

orangeman

Will is in the money again.

David Cameron has appointed his senior security adviser to lead a new drive for compensation for British victims of IRA terrorism.

The Prime Minister has asked Sir Kim Darroch to negotiate with Libya in an effort to secure money for the families of those who died or were maimed in republican attacks that used plastic explosive supplied by Colonel Muammar Gaddafi's regime.

It follows a Telegraph investigation which showed how an intervention by Tony Blair led to a deal in which US victims of IRA bomb attacks received millions of pounds in compensation from Libya, while British victims received nothing.

Pressure is growing on Downing Street to secure greater help for British families affected by Irish republican terrorism. On Saturday, a series of senior politicians, including Lord Tebbit, Lord Mandelson and Boris Johnson, lent their support to a concerted new campaign to end what has been described as a "disgraceful" injustice.

The devastation wreaked by the IRA in Northern Ireland on the mainland came to prominence again last week with the arrest of Gerry Adams, the president of Sinn Féin, over the murder of a mother of 10 children in Belfast in 1972.