Willie Frazer and FAIR

Started by Gaoth Dobhair Abu, March 08, 2010, 12:47:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

God14

I wounder if Jarlath will respond..

EC Unique

Quote from: God14 on November 15, 2013, 09:50:12 AM
I wounder if Jarlath will respond..

I hope he has the sense to not feed the troll.

muppet

It has been interesting watching Unionism move from the Bombastic rhetoric of Paisley all the way to the Sacha Baron Cohen style employed by Willie Frazer.

He is so good I reckon he has to be a plant.
MWWSI 2017

deiseach

orangeman

I hope they do'nt ever censor Woundering Willie - he's giving us some great entertainment.

God14

Jeeze ive just go on to Wullies Facebook page to see for myself.. he really has made a swipe for Jarlath.

posted 15 hrs ago:
"This is how must of there homes look on the in side,not even the Animals would lie in there own fitly.But these are sick people right from there fathers to there children.The man in the middle of these photos is no different to the rest of them,he is a vice principle in st pauls school in cam lough.The hate this man preaches needs to be heard to be be leave,if he was a protestant sf/ira would have him sack from the school not put in charge."

I dunno how to put pictures on gaaboard but he is alluding to a montage of 3 pictures - on the left & right hand side it shows the dirty protest h block cells & in the centre is a pic of jarlath with a grin!

Does Wullie drink? youd nearly think he had a skinful in him when he was typing this stuff.
Also surely there are legal implications here?

Rossfan

Quote from: Wildweasel74 on November 15, 2013, 12:20:19 AM
w**ker Frasier over stepped his mark this time, again, whats written below is on his protestant coalition website, hows half this stuff not libel beats me

The person in question he is talking about is Jarlath Burns

"This is one of the men pick by the DUP and SF to sit on the Eames Bradley panel in the pass is it any wounder how far wrong it was.This man works for the BBC as well as teaching,the thing is he claims to be very proud of the IRA and what they have done.And he also claims how proud he is of the past God father in south armagh, who give the orders for the likes of the kingsmill slaughter of ten protestant work men.RING THE BBC NOW AND DEMAND HE IS REMOVE.
Have you forwarded it to the PSNI???
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

imtommygunn

He is very guilty of "hate crimes" and he says stuff as bad as "ronseal roof" all the time so should really be prosecuted.

Absolute nutcase. Him and Bryson at this point are just laughing stocks. Bryson thinks the UVF aren't terrorists and he says that if he is ever voted in that there will be some red faces when he uses his parliamentary privileges and says it how it is.

It is laughable at this point but it would make it all the funnier if he were prosecuted.

Jarlath Burns should say nothing. He's much better than having to reply to morons like this.

armaghniac

QuoteThe hate this man preaches needs to be heard to be be leave

Quite apart from the distinctive use of the Queen's English in the above, it is obviously untrue as he is proposing that people hate Jarlath who have never heard him say anything.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

Tony Baloney

I recall Burns himself admitting in print that he should have chosen his words more carefully in his praise of Peter John Caraher which is the incident the boul Wullie is referring to. I think he may have been on the jungle juice last night as some of his output was madder than ever.

Nally Stand

Everybody's favourite victims campaigner was up to his fancy dress caper again yesterday!

"The island of saints & scholars...and gombeens & fuckin' arselickers" Christy Moore

orangeman

What would we do without this man ? Some actor.

brokencrossbar1

Look at the odd shoes in the second photo!!!  The man isn't even close to being right ;D

theskull1

You really have to question why this man is allowed to be a public voice within his own community. The man's remedial.
It's a lot easier to sing karaoke than to sing opera

Nally Stand

Love the first photo. Can't put my finger on who it is he looks like in it!
"The island of saints & scholars...and gombeens & fuckin' arselickers" Christy Moore