Previous topic - Next topic

charlieTully

Quote from: All of a Sludden on September 30, 2013, 10:58:07 AM
Quote from: EC Unique on September 30, 2013, 10:21:13 AM
Quote from: charlieTully on September 29, 2013, 11:19:49 PM
Quote from: armaghniac on September 29, 2013, 11:09:46 PM
Quotehttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aBlNCTgRE_U

This video removed by the user.

must have been literally in the last few mins, myself and the mrs had a great laugh there, he is a loon. once again LAD strike , the bain of the pul, twadell mafia. never off the mrs facebook now checking out the LAD posts. funny shit.

What was it?

They got this one wrong, they thought it was Willie, pretending to be a cafflick, who phoned in to an Israeli radio show to explain the fleg issue, but it turns out it was someone named Raymond Gilmore from Derry. They removed the video as soon as they became aware that it wasn't the mad mullah.

Ah feck that.

Tony Baloney

Out of respect to Wullie I have removed the link  :D

Arthur_Friend

Must be a lot of journos keeping an eye on LAD , it was Liam Clarke of the Sunday Times who identified it as yer man Gilmour.

muppet

MWWSI 2017

theticklemister

I take it back......... Raymond Gilmour would be more welcome in Creggan than Willlie!

Orior

Quote from: LeoMc on October 06, 2013, 10:21:43 PM
Quote from: dillinger on October 06, 2013, 10:15:52 PM
Quote from: All of a Sludden on September 28, 2013, 04:18:03 PM
Quote from: DuffleKing on September 28, 2013, 03:11:29 PM

What's L.A.D. ?

Loyalists Against Democracy.

https://www.facebook.com/loyalistsagainstdemokracy?fref=ts
Is the LAD site gone?

New site https://www.facebook.com/LADFLEG

Looks like the new site is now gone two. Either FB is getting heavy handed or had a humour bypass operation, or the Brits have played the Orange card again.

Maybe GaaBoard could give LAD a home. It is hilarious.
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

dillinger

All of a Sludden

http://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/news/local-national/northern-ireland/willie-frazer-planning-to-push-procession-of-beds-past-ardoyne-shops-29733923.html

Victims of the IRA are planning to push a procession of beds past the Ardoyne shops next month in a bid to highlight their fight for compensation from Libya.

Relatives of atrocities including the Shankill bomb, Kingsmills and three Scottish soldiers lured to their death by republican women, will be among those lying on the beds being pushed.

The Push For Justice is part of a new fundraising drive by Protestant victims campaigner Willie Frazer to raise money for victims to go to Libya to seek compensation for its bankrolling of the IRA.

It is planned for the event to start from Upper Ardoyne and travel along the Crumlin Road to Woodvale, then on along the Shankill Road to the city centre on Saturday, December 14. Up to 40 victims and supporters are expected to take part. In 1972 Libya's then leader Colonel Gaddafi praised the IRA as "allies in a struggle against Western imperialism".

He supplied a large amount of money, weapons and Semtex explosives to the IRA, helping it wage its terror campaign.

Negotiations are currently under way between the UK Government and Libya on behalf of 156 British victims.

"It's a push for justice for the innocent victims of republican terrorism," Mr Frazer told the Belfast Telegraph.

"It is also to bring closure in the Libya case."

He said both sides of the community were welcome to attend the event.

A second bed-push is being planned to take place in London – either from the site of the Harrods bomb or the Canary Wharf bomb to Downing Street – in January.

BACKGROUND

In 1972 Libya's then leader Colonel Gaddafi praised the IRA as "allies in a struggle against Western imperialism". Two boat-loads of weaponry from Libya were intercepted before they could reach the IRA in 1973 and 1987. It is not known how many other ships successfully landed, but Libyan-supplied Semtex made up some of the IRA's most deadly bombs.
I'm gonna show you as gently as I can how much you don't know.

southdown

What is the story with the action against Libya? It seems a bit remote to seek damages from them, when the IRA  were the people who carried out these actions?

glens abu

Quote from: southdown on November 07, 2013, 03:59:30 PM
What is the story with the action against Libya? It seems a bit remote to seek damages from them, when the IRA  were the people who carried out these actions?

The RA have no money left,they have went away you know.