Willie Frazer and FAIR

Started by Gaoth Dobhair Abu, March 08, 2010, 12:47:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

thejuice

So obviously Willies motivation is to give Belfast and the PSNI a bit of break for a night and bring the shitstorm down to Dublin. However he must have some other explanation to justify this to the gardai, who after all will have to put their lives on the line.

What could possibly be achieved by a peaceful protest in Leinster House? Why not in Westminster? Does he think Dublin is his capital??
It won't be the next manager but the one after that Meath will become competitive again - MO'D 2016

Oraisteach

OK, lads, I'm a little slow on the uptake, but what exactly is Wullie's purpose in taking this protest to Dublin, apart from incensing the natives?  Does he want the tricolour flown less often, or the Union Jack flown in its place, or having sabotaged pre-Christmas shopping in Belfast is he aiming to submarine post-Christmas sales in Dublin? Enlighten me please.

Sorry, Juice, clearly you were reading my mind.

Gabriel_Hurl

you couldn't make it up

http://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/news/local-national/northern-ireland/loyalist-flag-protesters-to-target-oireachtas-tricolour-in-dublin-16255998.html

QuoteMore than 150 loyalists are to descend on Dublin to demand that the Irish government remove the Tricolour.

Angry protesters say they are offended by the flag and want it removed from the Houses of the Oireachtas, at the city's Leinster House.

EC Unique

Quote from: Gabriel_Hurl on January 04, 2013, 10:01:02 PM
you couldn't make it up

http://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/news/local-national/northern-ireland/loyalist-flag-protesters-to-target-oireachtas-tricolour-in-dublin-16255998.html

QuoteMore than 150 loyalists are to descend on Dublin to demand that the Irish government remove the Tricolour.

Angry protesters say they are offended by the flag and want it removed from the Houses of the Oireachtas, at the city's Leinster House.

Should this not be in the WTF thread? 

These clowns should get beat right up the road again but the boys in Dublin will probably give them far too much time.

lawnseed

the last time wullie headed to dublin there was a racket. later bertie invited him back and gave him a nice bit of money to fuk off. the gimp kenny wont have the brains to slip him a brownie. no surrender
A coward dies a thousand deaths a soldier only dies once

trileacman

Quote from: EC Unique on January 04, 2013, 10:19:01 PM
Quote from: Gabriel_Hurl on January 04, 2013, 10:01:02 PM
you couldn't make it up

Should this not be in the WTF thread? 

These clowns should get beat right up the road again but the boys in Dublin will probably give them far too much time.

I'm sorry but thinking like that is completely wrong and should be discouraged. That is what they are going for, violent confrontation and giving it to them will cause the shitstorm and bad press for the Republic that they desire.

Ignore the f**kers, let them tr**p about and usher them home as quick as possible. IF they start rioting then by all means lead the baton charge but don't advocate the use of violence until we see their true intentions.

The last parade was a raging success from FAIR's point of view, Dublin got torn up and they got to portray themselves as innocent bystanders whilst the Irish Mail got to write all the salacious headlines it could manifest. The last rally was so successful they had the brainwave of trying it again, let's not reward the c***ts by allowing this to become violent as well. Keep them penned in, hurry them along and keep the local RIRA scumbags at good distance to prevent them becoming involved.

Nothing would dissapoint the Loyalists more than a peaceful, uneventful march largely ignored by the media. This is what they should get.
Fantasy Rugby World Cup Champion 2011,
Fantasy 6 Nations Champion 2014

T Fearon

Of course, it should be ignored, but the media and cameras will be out in force.

The impact of ignoring eejits is colossal.A few years ago, the cops in Portadown failed to turn up one Sunday to half the token weekly Orange protest parade down Drumcree hill.So incensed were the marchers that they rang the Police and demanded that they come out immediately and stop their parade!

lawnseed

sure it'll give wullie something to do. maybe stop him from peeping through holes in the hedge watching lads feeding cattle, washing diesel, bottling vodka, mixing kegs, making cigarettes and pound coins and all the other indigenous south armagh industries

Itchy

Its not the media that are the problem with ignoring this. The dissident republican groups will use it to mobilise the youth and just like love ulster they will move into the city center. I wonder how can the cops let this joke of a protest go ahead knowing the hassle that will probably result, would the psni allow sinn fein to protest on the shankill? If I were Willie I'd wear armour and bring more than 100 of his inbreds with him. He might have to run for cover into leinster house.

lawnseed

is wullie blogging about this...

muppet

Quote from: Itchy on January 04, 2013, 11:18:32 PM
Its not the media that are the problem with ignoring this. The dissident republican groups will use it to mobilise the youth and just like love ulster they will move into the city center. I wonder how can the cops let this joke of a protest go ahead knowing the hassle that will probably result, would the psni allow sinn fein to protest on the shankill? If I were Willie I'd wear armour and bring more than 100 of his inbreds with him. He might have to run for cover into leinster house.

I'm with the NRA on this. Arm all of the protestor louts and all of the Éirigí loons with AK47s. Cordon off a disused warehouse and let them at it.
MWWSI 2017

Lar Naparka

Quote from: T Fearon on January 04, 2013, 10:49:18 PM
Of course, it should be ignored, but the media and cameras will be out in force.

The impact of ignoring eejits is colossal.A few years ago, the cops in Portadown failed to turn up one Sunday to half the token weekly Orange protest parade down Drumcree hill.So incensed were the marchers that they rang the Police and demanded that they come out immediately and stop their parade!
Are you serious?
Nil Carborundum Illegitemi

JUst retired

Yes he is serious.They had their usual Sunday protest march down the hill. The cops were always there and they were handed a letter of protest.The orangemen would then turn and march back up the hill. Sunday after Sunday.  One Sunday the cops forgot or whatever and the lead protester phoned  them up and told them to come down and stop them. The cops did this and everybody went away happy.This shows how stupid they really are about their protests.
You could`nt make it up. ;D

Minder

Not all PSNI policing of the flags "protests" can be criticised...........

Loyalist activist Willie Fraser over loudspeaker claiming a police inspector tried to knee him in the balls. Urging crowd to be peaceful

;D
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

Tony Baloney

Quote from: Minder on January 05, 2013, 01:47:47 PM
Not all PSNI policing of the flags "protests" can be criticised...........

Loyalist activist Willie Fraser over loudspeaker claiming a police inspector tried to knee him in the balls. Urging crowd to be peaceful

;D
;D Proper order. The peelers should drag him into one of the hairdressers round City Hall and get Wullie a decent haircut.